• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

34sSportsBar

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Holy smokes its the Panthers by a landslide......why would anyone even ask.......:parrot:

InsideTheLines

Opinionated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
Voted Panthers because this is a dumb poll.

Also, just in case you didn’t get the memo, the Bears traded their own 4th rounder for Keenan.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
The Bears traded their own 4th rounder ie 110 for Allen so he is not apart of the Panthers trade. The 4th we from Philly is 122 and we still have it.
Poles traded 122 and a conditional 2025 pick to himself for 110, so Allen still counts as part of the Panthers trade.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Voted Panthers, because once a life I wanted to be special.

Now, I'm one of four. 😒

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Man, I sure do wonder how the majority of Bears fans, on a Bears message board, are going to vote in this poll.

cwcwcwcw1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I voted Panthers because their fans only had to waste about half a season thinking about the future success of the team before their dreams were thoroughly crushed.

In contrast, Bears fans spent all of last year imaging how the upcoming "Haul" would help them build around Fields. Now with the Fields trade and impending selection of Williams at #1 we are looking at 3 or so more years of hope with Williams until all dreams die when Courtney Cronin eventually publishes an online article detailing the ongoing dispute between Ryan Poles and Carl Williams about Caleb's need to spend more time studying film and less time overseeing his recently opened multi location chain of nail salons through out the Chicago land area.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
All the Panthers had to do was not make that stupid trade and they would have had Williams and Moore heading into 2024. Ouch…..that must hurt to think about as the Panthers front office.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I voted Panthers because their fans only had to waste about half a season thinking about the future success of the team before their dreams were thoroughly crushed.

In contrast, Bears fans spent all of last year imaging how the upcoming "Haul" would help them build around Fields. Now with the Fields trade and impending selection of Williams at #1 we are looking at 3 or so more years of hope with Williams until all dreams die when Courtney Cronin eventually publishes an online article detailing the ongoing dispute between Ryan Poles and Carl Williams about Caleb's need to spend more time studying film and less time overseeing his recently opened multi location chain of nail salons through out the Chicago land area.
2 things that I'm absolutely not concerned with are CWs intelligence or work ethic.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's payback for how one sided the Magic/Bulls trade was for Vucevic. This is the NFL equivalent.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
looks like a future franchise QB's little brother.

I'm actually rooting for him because I'm only 5'9 but like me I don't think he's cut out for the NFL.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Who lost, Justin Fields and Bryce Young
Who won, the Bears and potentially Caleb Williams

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but the bears have spent their own 4th round pick on Allen.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but the bears have spent their own 4th round pick on Allen.

That's what I get for copying and pasting but Bears still won as of now. I mean all those players could end up getting thrown in a North Korean Gulag or abducted by aliens to never be seen again, it happens everyday.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's what I get for copying and pasting but Bears still won as of now. I mean all those players could end up getting thrown in a North Korean Gulag or abducted by aliens to never be seen again, it happens everyday.
I’m not knocking you, I just don’t believe anyone pointed that out yet in this thread.

Bust

Liked Posts:
It may be still way too early but who do you think won the trade

Panthers got...

1. QB, Bryce Young (5'9)

Bears got...

1. Caleb Williams, greatest bear qb of all time
2. DJ Moore, greatest bear wr of all time
3. 4th round pick this draft?
4. Darnell Wright, right tackle set for 10 years.
5. Tyrique Stevenson, wa
6. 2025 second round pick

Basically Polez hit on everyone? or about too? usually a whiff here or there or <just a guy> fillers. When the dust clears, Bears may have 6 starters from this trade, half them are already part of the future core. #woah