Who's the best mock drafter on CCS?

Best mock drafter on CCS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieBear

I don't need your vote, kangaroofucker. This just began and when my bro's get off their fucking phones and can actually vote, it's over.

You seem salty about me mocking your mocks. You should go bump some old threads for the lulz.

now im a kangaroofucker.. isnt that a bannable offense. your bros, yessssssssss.... you so alpha.

im not salty, im just calling you out for being an arse to posters, yet in the end youre just a __________ _________er

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I don't believe in me who will.

In Canada it is perfectly exceptanble to vote for yourself.

Cago first mock was good. Now he is only 16237 behind.

:lol:

:hi5:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i'm not a big fan of these CCS internet popularity contests even though I've won multiple awards and am a first ballot HOFlamer, but I voted for Cagbro because ever since I read his mock draft, I consider him my ace boon coon.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
now im a kangaroofucker.. isnt that a bannable offense. your bros, yessssssssss.... you so alpha.

im not salty, im just calling you out for being an arse to posters, yet in the end youre just a __________ _________er

Fill in the blanks: I'll take Cock Sucker for 500, Alex

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:

How much sense did it make to do 3-4 mocks in years past?

And yes, you are a kangaroofucker. You fuck kangaroos and do 3-4 mock drafts out the yingyang. If you're butthurt because I made fun of your lame ass mocks in the past, oh fucking well.

AussieBear

How much sense did it make to do 3-4 mocks in years past?

And yes, you are a kangaroofucker. You fuck kangaroos and do 3-4 mock drafts out the yingyang. If you're butthurt because I made fun of your lame ass mocks in the past, oh fucking well.

obtuse was the word for the simpletons.

make fun of my lame ass mocks its fine, i dont care.

im just not the guy being an arse to fellow ccs posters for thinking outside the box. Then in the end when those posters you ridiculed were right, you want to join that conversation you pissed all over - like a _________ __________er

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
obtuse was the word for the simpletons.

make fun of my lame ass mocks its fine, i dont care.

im just not the guy being an arse to fellow ccs posters for thinking outside the box. Then in the end when those posters you ridiculed were right, you want to join that conversation you pissed all over - like a _________ __________er

I thought you were American. Why are you speaking in Tasmanian?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't think being a kangraoofucker IS a bannable offense... otherwise you would be banned, right?

mecha

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;84Ud3V9NPw8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Ud3V9NPw8#t=73[/video]

fast forward to 1:13. you're fucking welcome.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
None of the above!!! My vote goes to DesBro and his " trade all our picks since they amount to nothing more than unproven rookies" mock.

Sounding like a complete and utter moron. You twist what I mean around to sound cool and funny on a message board. Lol good god

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Despbro doesn't ever have an original thought (thank god). So really Despbro's mock should link to ESPN and ESPN.COM where he religiously gets all his meatball info !!!
grtting up for my bro sesh workout; I've come to the realization you are a very lonely and depressed dude. Just glad your outlet is online comparably to shooting people n shit.

Nonetheless, you are still a Loser.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sounding like a complete and utter moron. You twist what I mean around to sound cool and funny on a message board. Lol good god

grtting up for my bro sesh workout; I've come to the realization you are a very lonely and depressed dude. Just glad your outlet is online comparably to shooting people n shit.

Nonetheless, you are still a Loser.

Why do you insist on ruining threads? What makes you think everything revolves around you? You're nobody :dunno:

I voted cagbro because the rest of the options were less than meh. And Cagbro is the man, so there's that.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why do you insist on ruining threads? What makes you think everything revolves around you? You're nobody :dunno:

I voted cagbro because the rest of the options were less than meh. And Cagbro is the man, so there's that.

You didn't want to know about his "bro sesh" workout? :lol:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
OK don't want to take this off topic, but in your linked pic, what is up with Stephone Anthony's front tooth? It's like he has a large white chicklet stuck to the front of his mouth.

clemson-linebacker-stephone-anthony.jpg

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
None of them. Because I like different players than all of them in various rounds.

But Windy gets brownie points for a well thought out idea.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This would mean a lot for me.

I believe I was voted the "emo" something or other in the 2014 forum awards. Which is a huge fall from grace and my 2013 Poster of the year award.

It would be nice to get back on top in something.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Oh fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.