Who's the whipping boy now?

Kush77

Liked Posts:
So now that Gordon is gone, who will the drones turn to as the whipping boy.

We know it won't be Rose. So when the Bulls are a 38-44 win team next year, who will get the blame that Gordon would normally get?

The folks in the media can't point to Gordon's defense or shot selection. He'll be gone.

Is it Hinrich? Deng? I'm just curious to see how the media reacts to this team next year if things go south. Or even stay the same.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Deng and Tyrus probably share the whooping next year.

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
Gordon was the whipping boy? It should have always been Deng and it still is Deng

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
It's going to be Deng, which I understand but don't necessarily like. It's not his fault they offered him tons of money. It's fair to be disappointed in Deng, but I've got nothing against the guy. Everything I've seen about him makes him look like a hard worker. He's no E-Rob sitting on his ass and counting his money.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
if only we could fire owners. blank the world/c'est la vie. they're goes this decades most clutch player.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:
if only we could fire owners. blank the world/c'est la vie. they're goes this decades most clutch player.

We should all pool our money together, and buy the Bulls, do it Green Bay Packers style! (I'm definitely becoming a co-owner of the Packers next time they put their stock up for sale).

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Tyrus is going to be the whipping boy for sure. I can't see anyone else, everyone else is a good ole boy to the org.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Are you serious? How can it not be VDN even though he deserves it