Who's your favorite WR in this draft?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Not necessarily for the Bears or Nagy's preference, but just in terms of their NFL potential. It seems like this is a very deep class but really lacking in even potential #1 receivers. Even looking at various draft sites, there seems to be a huge discrepancy in rankings. so who's the best receiver from this class in 3 years?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've done pretty limited research on this years WRs, but one guy I really like is James Washington. Extremely productive in college and has big play potential everytime he touches the ball. I know he has some concerns with his short and medium routes, but he's a great deep route runner that wins 50/50 balls. Can make defenders miss with speed and cuts. Would be thrilled to grab him in the 2nd.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whoever can:

1) Get open
2) CATCH THE FUCKING BALL
3) Playmaker abilities
4) Doesn't get injured

Find the guy with all 4 AND DRAFT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I was under the impression that Ridley is pretty much unanimously considered the best WR of this class. I haven’t seen any positives or momentum going for Sutton.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Calvin Ridley but Michael Gallup interests me could become a pretty good wide receiver.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Ridley is my favorite. But Christian Kirk and DJ Moore (would be great for the Bears to have their 2nd DJ Moore in the last decade) are a close 2 & 3

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Ridley, by a pretty wide margin, then Kirk.

BearDownZZ

Liked Posts:
A guy that doesn't get a lot of hype, but has a chance of being an excellent pro is Simmie Cobbs. Actually watch some of his games. Its hard not to be impressed.

I like that he's physical, battles with corners, gets off press well. Big catch radius.

Reminds me of AJ Green. If he runs 4.5, he'll get drafted higher than most expect.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A guy that doesn't get a lot of hype, but has a chance of being an excellent pro is Simmie Cobbs. Actually watch some of his games. Its hard not to be impressed.

I like that he's physical, battles with corners, gets off press well. Big catch radius.

Reminds me of AJ Green. If he runs 4.5, he'll get drafted higher than most expect.

636358151922009989-0YD2GHB3.jpg

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I miss Kenny Christian. He looked awesome in that pre-season with Ken Masterole (?).

oober

Liked Posts:
Allan Larzard in the middle rounds would be nice. Not the fastest, but can make some very tough catches.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Equanimeous St. Brown

A promising pass-catcher whose potential far outweighs his college stats, St. Brown is a tall, lean target who will be an NFL quarterback’s dream, both down the field and in the red zone. His impressive combination of height and catch radius will make it extremely difficult for opposing defenders to beat him to the ball.

Still just scratching the surface of his potential, St. Brown’s upside is through the roof, and he’ll only get better with some added bulk. If he’s able to add a few pounds of quality muscle and continue refining his natural skills, he could develop into one of the best playmakers to come out of this year’s deep receiver class.

D. J. Chark

Tall and fast, Chark is a linear route-runner who may need a limited route tree, but who has the potential to back safeties off the line of scrimmage. Chark will be coveted by play-action passing attacks looking to win with chunk plays down the field, but he'll need to improve his ball skills to take advantage of all that speed. Chark could struggle early on against press coverage, but he has the ability to become a solid WR2.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
Calvin Ridley
Antonio Calloway
Equanimeous St. Brown

Late Round Picks:
Dante Pettis
Janarian Grant

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Calvin Ridley. Anyone who says otherwise was probably a fan of Kevin white over Amari Cooper.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
from the bit ive watched im impressed by that that Gallup kid.

after seeing kirk mentioned a lot ive watched a little of him and i will say his ability to adjust and his body control is impressive. but i personally like bigger receivers so even gallop is a bit on the small side for me. but nagys o seems to like smaller quick receivers.

AussieBear

aint seen enough to have a fav..

But i do like that David Sills V kid still at wvu.. guess that doesnt count since he aint in the draft.. but he has a cool story.. when he was 13 yrs old he got a scholarship offer from usc to play QB.. long story short, the qb dream didnt pan out..

smooth slim tall boy at 6'4 200 ish.. if only kevin white was this productive.. if he had mo jets n more muskles.. top 5 all day in 19.. needs a shot of deerhorn dis spring n summer/

[video=youtube;Pcsi9UCCfkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcsi9UCCfkQ[/video]

Fudrucker212

Liked Posts:
Ridley for sure. But intrigued by DJ Chark. Has the tools to be a real weapon.