Why are some people still nervous about Green Bay in post season?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
why do you bug everyones post with stupid moronic thoughs-you should be banned-you offer mothing

Never offered mothing in my whole time here.

Thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@rich688

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...s-off-on-Aaron-Rodgers’-comments-on-the-Bears

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...rs-don-t-beat-the-Packers-this-season-is-over

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...tle-extra-juice-for-the-Packers-game-and-more

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/100520-After-the-Bears-beat-the-Packer

Here are 4 threads that are on the first page discussing bears/packers before you decided to make your own thread about bears/packers, where thoughts not unlike your OP are being discussed. Did you read any of them?

pepethebear

Liked Posts:

Which alt is he? Shoopster or aesopian?

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Shoopster and Aesopian know how to use a computer.

So does GatorlandMike! Oh wait...no Ballard threads from this guy, n/m. Nearly 600 posts in 3 months is too many for an Alt.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So does GatorlandMike! Oh wait...no Ballard threads from this guy, n/m. Nearly 600 posts in 3 months is too many for an Alt.

600 posts in 3 months telling two users who have over 50k posts combined that they offer nothing.

:aj:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I have a theory--- Anyone ever use the old CBMB? Oh, all of you here were on there? Great! read on....

Member when DB54 would post something and if you replied and got him razzled up, he would respond with language just like richb uses? I propose the idea that richb IS db54!

Hey richb, are you DB54?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I have a theory--- Anyone ever use the old CBMB? Oh, all of you here were on there? Great! read on....

Member when DB54 would post something and if you replied and got him razzled up, he would respond with language just like richb uses? I propose the idea that richb IS db54!

Hey richb, are you DB54?

Ol' 54 is too busy cleaning pools these days to post on messageboards.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Ol' 54 is too busy cleaning pools these days to post on messageboards.

the language though?
I used to laugh my ass off when he'd get pissed!

ukcfu yuou mother fuckerk- eat shhyt---haha---

Rich- I know its you dude

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey, if you're offering some mothing, I want some. I've earned it.

You got me, Check your pms. I only give out my mothing when it is requested.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

Hey richb, are you DB54?
Either that or bearsbud or the hawk.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I am amazed that some people are still worried about facing Rodgers and Green Bay in the post season. Green Bay is not going to be in the post season-it would be a miracle upon miracle if they got in. They trail too many teams by 2 games with 3 games to go. Their conference record is horrible.

That being said it will be nice to be the team to officially eliminate them this Sunday before the queens do.

Did you ever see Halloween? AR is Michael Meyers to the Bears.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Hey richb, are you DB54?

Brophy used to make that mother fucker stutter in his posts lmfao