Why do i have the feeling Bears are gonna screw up?

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Nevermind, I don't wanna jinx it.

IMO, Justin Fields is a smoke screen, they going for Trey Lance.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
I've got a feeling of a huge let down again this off season. We were all F5'n this board not to long ago waiting for the trade details of Wilson to drop. I'm getting the same feeling about the foregone conclusion that we somehow come out of this draft with a good QB prospect. I fully am prepared for some left field move like a linebacker or safety that no one saw coming. You know, just because we can't have anything nice. Go Bears.......

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Because Pace has more first round misses than hits?
Yyyyup. Really only has one "hit" (Roquan). And even that's not a home run for #8 overall.

Why do people who use this as an excuse not to take a swing at a QB not also think about his first-round misses at non-QB positions?

Last edited:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I've got a feeling of a huge let down again this off season. We were all F5'n this board not to long ago waiting for the trade details of Wilson to drop. I'm getting the same feeling about the foregone conclusion that we somehow come out of this draft with a good QB prospect. I fully am prepared for some left field move like a linebacker or safety that no one saw coming. You know, just because we can't have anything nice. Go Bears.......
I feel the exact same way. I would love love love to necro this thread in 16 hours and eat crow. It'd be the tastiest crow I've ever eaten. But I've got a feeling the offseason plan to get a QB is going to end up being: (1) Sign Andy Dalton, and (2) Draft a second tier guy. What a way to excite the fanbase and resurrect Chicago Bears football, eh?

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Kyle trask in 1, defense the rest of the way...

Wait, OT in 6th

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yyyyup. Really only has one "hit" (Roquan). And even that's not a home run for #5 overall.

Why do people who use this as an excuse not to take a swing at a QB not also think about his first-round misses at non-QB positions?
Quan was drafted 8th.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Honestly I would love them getting one of the top 5 qbs, be thrilled with an OT at 20. Be fine with a WR or a trade back, but fully expect to be disappointed with a CB

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yyyyup. Really only has one "hit" (Roquan). And even that's not a home run for #8 overall.

Sporting News had him as a first team All Pro. He was second team at AP. I mean WTF?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
if you're going to suck at least give me a star or two to root for, a payton, forte, marshall something....

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The Bears will probably do very well with this draft but their fate was sealed when they failed to do anything to improve the team for the last three free agency periods.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Cause you're a Bears fan who has seen this movie before?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
The only way a majority of fans will be happy is if they get a QB, unfortunately mortgaging too many future draft picks. Even if we like the pick I’m confident it will be a Pace failure.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Because today (Thursday) is a day ending in 'y'