Why is kevin white inactive?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I thought after his catch he’d get a shot to make plays, that’s not happening.

What you think is going on? Not able to run routes, just end of the line?

Bellamy!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I thought after his catch he’d get a shot to make plays, that’s not happening.

What you think is going on? Not able to run routes, just end of the line?

Bellamy!

He doesnt know how to play the slot, and there are 4 WR's who can play outside better than him.

Pair that with the fact that burton/cohen go out wide every so often, and he doesn't have a spot on the team.

Plus, doesn't play ST and also doesn't really know the playbook

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Because he sucks and Nagy knows this.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He doesnt know how to play the slot, and there are 4 WR's who can play outside better than him.

Pair that with the fact that burton/cohen go out wide every so often, and he doesn't have a spot on the team.

fair

wally chambers

Liked Posts:
I have the REAL answer. I thought of this after week 4. It is all about moving Forward.

1) Everyone is learning the new offence, Nagy's complicated scheme.
2) Nagy et al, all talk about Reps Reps Reps, why let a guy get the reps who is not in the future plans when you have....
3) Gabriel, Robinson and Burton all signed for the the future, drafted Miller and Wims, Shaheen still in the plans. Not to mention Cohen lines up at WR
Thats a lot of guys for ball distribution they hope to work with for the next several years. Add Belamy who is last option still knows the offence.

Yes, we all wanted K. White to pan out but time to move on as he clearly not needed. Hope he makes it on another team.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Honestly, to me his route running looked much improved. He keeps posting videos on IG of him running routes, highlights of him getting open and Trubisky going elsewhere, then last night posted a picture of him sitting in the locker room, lonely, by himself. #nagysdoghouse

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

This motherfucker has sat on the bench for 3 seasons. He should know every god damn position! He should know every role of every person at halas hall. "Doesnt really k ow the playbook" get the fuck out a here with that shit. Kevin White needs to go home. Don't t come back. Just go home.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I hope he gets another chance, it'll all be moot though because the Bears are not re-signing him

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honestly, to me his route running looked much improved. He keeps posting videos on IG of him running routes, highlights of him getting open and Trubisky going elsewhere, then last night posted a picture of him sitting in the locker room, lonely, by himself. #nagysdoghouse

If he's really doing this then fuck him. He was a huge BUST and many Bears fans still pulled for the kid. Hoped he could come back and have a career. The team gave him every chance in the world and stuck by him. He needs to just shut his mouth, keep grinding, and get a chance with another team next year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trade deadline passed.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
If he's really doing this then fuck him. He was a huge BUST and many Bears fans still pulled for the kid. Hoped he could come back and have a career. The team gave him every chance in the world and stuck by him. He needs to just shut his mouth, keep grinding, and get a chance with another team next year.

Well he is, and I agree. I would post it here, but you can't post IG stories I don't think, without saving them and uploading them yourself.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I just looked. I didn't see any of that. There isn't a picture of him looking lonely in the locker room either.

Edit: Nvm, didn't know legend was talking about IG Stories. I was just looking at his posts.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I think he is trying to keep white healthy through an entire season so he doesn't get hurt and can move on with his life.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Should have sent Parkey back to locker room early to keep him company.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We have officially reached the point where we no longer need to talk about Kevin White.

His Bears career is over.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Should have sent Parkey back to locker room early to keep him company.

I honestly would've rather seen Kevin White out there attempting field goals with his bionic leg after the second post hit.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I honestly would've rather seen Kevin White out there attempting field goals with his bionic leg after the second post hit.

tom_dempsey.jpg