Why is kevin white inactive?

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
My hypothesis is they are trying to lower his value on the open market in case they decide to re-sign him.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
We have officially reached the point where we no longer need to talk about Kevin White.

His Bears career is over.

Most disappointing Bear career since Gabe Carimi

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
WHY IS KEVIN WHITE INACTIVE?

Two words: Anthony Miller

giphy.gif

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
He was a healthy scratch again, he is a official bust. Physically I think he still has it, but brad briggs said in the tribune why bellemy gets more playing time than white is because bellemy understands his routes better and white's weakness coming out of college was route running and and it still hasn't improved.

Monster

Liked Posts:
When he tried to fight the guy that shoved Trubisky after he went OOB I got pumped. He's a damn fighter.

Agree but needs to keep it in check.
It’s always the second guy that gets the 15 yards.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
He was a healthy scratch again, he is a official bust. Physically I think he still has it, but brad briggs said in the tribune why bellemy gets more playing time than white is because bellemy understands his routes better and white's weakness coming out of college was route running and and it still hasn't improved.

If that's truly the case then that's very sad. He's literally had 3 years to watch game film and get better.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
If that's truly the case then that's very sad. He's literally had 3 years to watch game film and get better.

He was a healthy scratch last week when we were actually short receivers with Robinson out.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Because Nagy thinks it’s best for his team. I’m gonna more than give Nagy the benefit of the doubt going forward. He’s been phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username

Liked Posts:
I don't know for sure, and neither do you, but I have heard from people who do know ....well actually now that I think about it, it was Tom Thayer, he said that the coaches have been trying to get White to finish. Run to the end zone after every catch.. apparently he doesn't do that or forgets to do that.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I think he is trying to keep white healthy through an entire season so he doesn't get hurt and can move on with his life.
This. While it may appear Nagy isn't doing him any favors... he might be doing him a huge one in the end. Stay healthy, keep your head up, and move on to your next opportunity. Still young enough to get a new contract off of 1-2 year prove it.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Really? You can't figure this out. 1)Does not play special teams 2)He only plays one of the WR positions 3)He is not good enough
I thought after his catch he’d get a shot to make plays, that’s not happening.

What you think is going on? Not able to run routes, just end of the line?

Bellamy!

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Really? You can't figure this out. 1)Does not play special teams 2)He only plays one of the WR positions 3)He is not good enough

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Hes protecting him from ending his career unhealthy in chicago but getting him through a full season with some reps on the field.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know for sure, and neither do you, but I have heard from people who do know ....well actually now that I think about it, it was Tom Thayer, he said that the coaches have been trying to get White to finish. Run to the end zone after every catch.. apparently he doesn't do that or forgets to do that.

Sounds like he still thinks he's all that.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace picks of White and Floyd are getting uglier by the day...just trade all our firsts..he seems to nail the rest lol

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Pace picks of White and Floyd are getting uglier by the day...just trade all our firsts..he seems to nail the rest lol

Don't give up on Floyd just yet. many on here think he can play safety...

msadows

Liked Posts:

What...it looks like he is batting .500 on first rounders. Could have drafted a probowl QB/LB. I'll gladly take the previous two first rounders being busts if mitch ends up becoming the best qb in bears history. And if White never gets injured who knows what his career trajectory becomes. I don't put that pick on Pace, yea the guy sucks now, but its hard for ANYONE to be good being out of a sport for essentially 3 years.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Two words: Anthony Miller

giphy.gif

Considering they play different positions on the offense, id say it's more Josh Bellamy than AntMiller. KW got beaten out for the 4th spot by him, not #17. 17 plays the slot, if kevo knew how to play the slot and ST, he'd be active on GD. Since he can't, we roll with 4 WR's.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Has nothing to do with White. The Bears are about to unleash their secret weapon.