Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can understand the comparison. They're similar in that they're better athletes than football players right now, and both physical specimens at 6'5 with long arms. Murphy is noticeably quicker and faster, though (I don't even need to look at the pro day numbers, his athleticism just pops out on film), and I think Murphy could help an NFL team right away, just probably not at the impact of some of the other projected first round picks.
I see all that but I'd feel a lot better about him if he were quick off of or could better time a snap.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I'm going to call it like I see it man; I've known some hot women in Wisconsin, Texas, as well as Chicago. Depends on your preference. Austin though by far has the most of the above places. None of them compete with Australia.
You were probably in Wisconsin during a conference for hot Texas women.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Considering how often you're on point, that's a compliment. Break ups are hard, LOL. I guess I deserve it for ever giving you the time of day.
Let's make this simple. Do you watch the games?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let's make this simple. Do you watch the games?
By George, I think you've got it.

Has shitstain made a single post about what he'd specifically try to do this draft? Something more than we need linemen, LOL. Ball-less message board weasel.

Last edited: