Why Rodgers wasn't traded before the draft

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He has to repay something like 22 million if he retires.

FoCo

Liked Posts:
Listening to Denver radio right now. Rodgers has made over 240 million dollars and has the same agent that Carson Palmer had when he retired at the age of 31 because he didn't want to be a Bengal anymore.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Listening to Denver radio right now. Rodgers has made over 240 million dollars and has the same agent that Carson Palmer had when he retired at the age of 31 because he didn't want to be a Bengal anymore.
Yeah he can afford it

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
That would be awesome. I could see it too. Rodgers retires and leaves the Packers with no draft picks or players in return. Then they can descend into the cellar of the North for a decade.
Fuck the Packers!

We will punt their fucking Love loving asses back into the cave with the rest of the cheese where they belong!

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Only if the packers make him. The colts didn't make andrew luck repay any salary. It would be a shitty way to treat a qb who is already at retirement age tbh and would not be retiring early.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He won't retire but that cap hell is delicious lol. I hope he holds out and Love is trash
Love is such a great quarterback that he was inactive every game for the packers last season. They had another back up quarterback they had to pay on the roster…..his name was Tim Boyle.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Waiting until June 1 saves them $, but costs a year of whatever players they get with the picks they will acquire.
Well they still have jordan love. He sucks but i feel like they will give him one season just to make sure that they busted out with that pick.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Love is such a great quarterback that he was inactive every game for the packers last season. They had another back up quarterback they had to pay on the roster…..his name was Tim Boyle.
I can understand why erin was mad. Any player would have been better at that spot.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Waiting until June 1 saves them $, but costs a year of whatever players they get with the picks they will acquire.
I know when releasing veterans, you can designate them as a June 1st cut. I would bet you can do the same thing here, but admittedly I don't know for sure.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
That would be awesome. I could see it too. Rodgers retires and leaves the Packers with no draft picks or players in return. Then they can descend into the cellar of the North for a decade.
Please God let this happen. The next time Aaronitout shows up will be his last cuz I'm gonna talk shit to that hoe like there's no tomorrow. Srs