Why Rodgers wasn't traded before the draft

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Rapaport says he's seriously considering retirement. This is Brett Favre all over again.
I would side with the packers with brett farve. He kept thinking about retiring every year. He did it for 3 years after leaving green bay. The dude just wouldn't make up his mind.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Fuck Rodgers and the Packers both him and the team can get bent, nothing would give me more of a smile than watching the team implode and Erin retire or go to the AFC.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Please God let this happen. The next time Aaronitout shows up will be his last cuz I'm gonna talk shit to that hoe like there's no tomorrow. Srs
That idiot hasn't been around for weeks.....probably couldn't deal with the loss at home to the Bucs plus the realization that his guy is not the best playoff QB. The tears must be flowing over what's going on now with his beloved Aaron.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All he has to do is stay in the pocket a little too long and somebody will retire him. Go on IR and then don't come back. I don't like the guy, but the Packers have done little to support him. I understand his frustration.