Why RYAN PACE selecting Josh McDaniels for his next Head Coach might be his personal

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why RYAN PACE selecting Josh McDaniels for his next Head Coach might be his personal Best Option for his GM career

Vick Ashley, Chicitysports Posting Contributer

Much of what we have been discussing and hearing about from local beat reporters and bears bloggers and the "twitterverse" of lately is the FACT that RYAN PACE has not had an easy job actually being a real GM with authority that most any other self-respecting GM in the NFL would expect to have, basically because George McKaskey and Ted Phillups want to act like they are in charge and they have the authority to and dominion over RYAN PACE because they call the shots, even though their fans think that is what makes the bears literally the laughingstalk of the NFL, like for instance my room-mate relentlessly referring to the bears as a literal "dumpster fire" and calling their GM "Cuck-Pace."

So now that PACE appears to have schrewdly taken over control of at least the ability to finally after 3 years be in charge of the HC staffing decision, what could be a better move to shift power his way as it pertains to football operations than to bring in one of the most dominating personalities of all the head coaching candidates in Josh McDaniels? I really can't think of a better choice and I've been thinking about this and pondering this with great effort and dedication for the past 2-3 weeks. If the PACE we know historically wants to finally have the ability to try to assert control over football operations, he is going to need to bring in a strong ally, an alpha with extreme willpower and determination like Josh McDaniels to overcome the challenges of the meddling ownership and Phillips, and I can think of no other candidate than McDaniels to be able to literally "have his back and watch his six" on whatever decisions PACE makes that don't fall in line with the power plays by Teddy and George. Makes perfect sense to me, how about anyone else?

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except for that one line on McDaniels Resume that kills any chance

" - Completely Destroyed Back to Back Superbowl Winning Franchise in 2.5 Seasons as Head Coach!"

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Except for that one line on McDaniels Resume that kills any chance

" - Completely Destroyed Back to Back Superbowl Winning Franchise in 2.5 Seasons as Head Coach!"

“Strange that you put that on your resume, but hey, at least you’re honest.”

Reactions: Myk

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Paragraphs and punctuation!! Nice!

You literally need to stop using the word literally. I'm literally serious about it because it literally adds unnecessary words to literally everything you say, most of which is literally garbage anyway. I'll never understand how someone can literrally post consistent nonsense.

Besides that I don't think Pace is looking for an ally. That's not going to save his job, but a coach that can develop Trubs might.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
mcdaniels has said all the right things about making changes from his HC stint in denver, the question is when push comes to shove will he revert back to his former self.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
The millennial version of Your Boy Roy?

Oh goody

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:

I know laughed my ass off...Did you read the comments at the end.. Holy shit...

and the images tab

McDumb-Face_16.jpg

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
This Vick Ashley fellow needs to learn how to write.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I have said that I would be good with McDaniels if they hired him, but I would like to say that I would actually prefer the Defensive coordinator from the Pats at this point.

I think patricia would be a winner of a choice. I also think he is smart enough to know that he needs a QB developer for Biscuit.

I would love to see Patricia with OC Flip. That would be a landslide if Pace could get it done.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I have came to the exact opposite conclusion about McDaniels. This organization has not hired a true alpha since Ditka, it won’t change now. Pat Shurmur fits the mold of what they hire, and the fans will buy in, which is all that matters to them.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
The only way McDaniels becomes the HC is if Teddy thinks he can control him.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
"Why RYAN PACE selecting Josh McDaniels for his next Head Coach might be his personal Waterloo for his GM career"

fify

Rise

Liked Posts:
The only way McDaniels becomes the HC is if Teddy thinks he can control him.

Ironically this is exactly why he was hired in Denver, but he quickly turned into Napoleon. I’m not sure how they can get to a point to trust what he is saying.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Ironically this is exactly why he was hired in Denver, but he quickly turned into Napoleon. I’m not sure how they can get to a point to trust what he is saying.

With the melt down in Denver.
The horrible personnel decisions in Denver
The Patriot hierarchy clouding the issue of his OC talents.
There is nothing definite about McDaniels that makes him a shoe in.

Personally I think some posters want him (because) of his asshole attitude.
Guessing they think hard asses "get shit done" and "take no non sense" makes everything better.
That worked back when the players were hard nosed guys that didn't get paid a lot. Took & dished out beatings.
Todays NFL is filled with millionaire divas...
Asshole coaching won't work. Talking shit to your players and disrespecting them is counter productive.

Even if he doesn't have personnel control.
Even if he reels in his raging Jersey shore mentality.
There is not gonna be anything to rally his players. To make them give extra other than $$$.

So in order for Sloshy Joshy to make a good HC he will need to get wins. And prove he has the skills many believe he does.

He may very well develop but who ever gives him that chance will be taking a risk.
And while many teams can afford to... I don't think the Bears are in a position to keep screwing up the HC position without losing revenue and that is where Sweaty Teddy draws the line, I bet.