Why the Bears will win the Next 2 Games

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They have a very weak secondary if Hoyer can get the ball out of the backfield, lookout... big day for White to shut up the haters. Howard can have a big day too for the win...Pace is a genius.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
wpid-57407842.jpg

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
I think if the Bears just run and control the clock, they actually have a chance of winning this game. Keep Stafford and his offense off the field. Also, the Lions defense is allowing 5.6yards per carry. I mean, even Loggains can't be dumb enough to just abandon the run early with that kind of defensive performance

We signed a new runningback recently?

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
I'd be very happy if we win on Sunday, and finally get a fucking win to break that stupid streak. Do you know how pathetic it would be to lose to the Lions 7 times in a row? And they've only been a good team for 2 of those games. On Sunday, draft position be damned.

If we beat them, say good bye to high draft pick and you ll be a loser bears fan for another 7 years

aciecargill

Liked Posts:
First win for the Bears, 24-20, defense scores a touchdown for the home team.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if the Bears just run and control the clock, they actually have a chance of winning this game. Keep Stafford and his offense off the field. Also, the Lions defense is allowing 5.6yards per carry. I mean, even Loggains can't be dumb enough to just abandon the run early with that kind of defensive performance

I should have also added that have Royal and Hoyer have a great game

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Also did you guys watch the Colts this morning? They're pretty damn awful. OP may be right.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also did you guys watch the Colts this morning? They're pretty damn awful. OP may be right.

No. Nobody gets to be right. Or happy.

OP even get this wrong, think Jaguars. Colts are bad matchup. 1-4. Then 2-4. Make all mad. Make all fail. No hope. No fun. Shitty lost season until sneak at end contend. Then beef block fail. Lose Viking wrath. Souls taken out. 6-10.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Rask channeling his inner BOB

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk