dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Just saying, if Delpit somehow falls to 43(Its who nfl.com has us taking RN), I'd run to the podium and try not to shit my pants in excitement while doing so.

Reagor is projected to already go in the mid 2nd-late 2nd, so this isn't a steal. He might even go in the 3rd depending on how the draft plays out. The only WR I'd "love" to take at 43 is Mims, but I see it a long shot he makes it out of the first. I actually prefer Aiyuk to Reagor, and I easily can see one of the two of those being there in the 3rd round if we somehow trade down.

If A.J. Terrell drops to #43, I'd run up to the podium as well. He's got issues, but he could start day 1.

If Eason/Love falls to #43, I'd probably run up there as well.

There's gonna be multiple day one starters at multiple positions sitting there at #43 and #50. I'm still hoping we trade down with at least one of those two picks cause i see this draft with starters all the way through the 3rd round. Of course there will be guys that will be considered starters going into this draft that will get drafted in every round that will bust and there's no way to just pick which guys that will be but hopefully Pace can get some luck and draft the right guys in this draft.

I can see Terrell going anywhere from the 20's all the way through the 40's.

Eason will probably be there at our pick but Love won't.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just saying, if Delpit somehow falls to 43(Its who nfl.com has us taking RN), I'd run to the podium and try not to shit my pants in excitement while doing so.

Reagor is projected to already go in the mid 2nd-late 2nd, so this isn't a steal. He might even go in the 3rd depending on how the draft plays out. The only WR I'd "love" to take at 43 is Mims, but I see it a long shot he makes it out of the first. I actually prefer Aiyuk to Reagor, and I easily can see one of the two of those being there in the 3rd round if we somehow trade down.

If A.J. Terrell drops to #43, I'd run up to the podium as well. He's got issues, but he could start day 1.

If Eason/Love falls to #43, I'd probably run up there as well.

Mims scares me for some reason. Reminds me of Kevin White....

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Mims scares me for some reason. Reminds me of Kevin White....

Damn it all, why'd you have to do that for? I'm a Mims fan and now you got me fucked up about him. What makes you think he's gonna become a player that just keeps getting injuries?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damn it all, why'd you have to do that for? I'm a Mims fan and now you got me fucked up about him. What makes you think he's gonna become a player that just keeps getting injuries?

Not the injuries. Just a big fast guy who doesn’t run a bunch of routes.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not the injuries. Just a big fast guy who doesn’t run a bunch of routes.

Ahhh i gotcha. Well there's always busts that people don't expect to be busts that go in every round of the draft so lets hope Mims isn't one of them if we draft him.

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
No, it's all about if Burton is healthy.

If burton comes in, plays, and plays like he did in 2018, then we don't really need another WR.

I did the math before and I believe Burton, Miller, Cohen, Arob, and Graham all combined for:

Tyrik Cohen - 90 targets
Anthony Miller - 85 targets
Jimmy Graham - 85 targets
Trey Burton - 70 targets
Allen Robinson - 150 targets

It comes out to 480 targets. Thats how many pass attempts Pat Mahomes attempted last season.

Just saying whoever we do draft, have realistic expectations to his usage because our top 5 targets already have heavy usage.
This is silly. Burton is done. Hes only around because of his contract.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
With the uncertainty surrounding Bobby Massie and the inconsistent play from Leno, I think it is a must that we use our first 2nd round pick on an OT. Maybe Pace uses a late round pick to trade up and get his guy, but I think it will be a priority to draft a Tackle.

After that, it is a BPA with the other 2nd rounder. If you can add an electric playmaker on the offense that you have a 1st round grade you absolutley draft him. Whether that is at RB/WR/TE, it doesn't matter. I do think the most likely scenario is WR, and if so, yes, you pull the trigger.