Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Davis is more of an outside guy tho, no?

Feel like if we take any of the top 3 WR's they would play outside as well.

We still need a slot and tyler scott aint it.

Out of all the FA WR's I note samuels played in the slot the most, and was decently productive. He's also DJ Moore's kids godfather, and they are very good friends off the field. Would honestly be shocked if he's not a bear in march as he should be pretty cheap.

Then feel like they should double dip at WR. Take one at #9 and then another in the 3rd or 4th. Velus shouldnt be on this roster next year, zero way.

Curtis Samuel is definitely interesting. He’s a great athlete and has the potential to put up a big performance when he gets the touches. I’d like that too.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Davis is more of an outside guy tho, no?

Feel like if we take any of the top 3 WR's they would play outside as well.

We still need a slot and tyler scott aint it.

Out of all the FA WR's I note samuels played in the slot the most, and was decently productive. He's also DJ Moore's kids godfather, and they are very good friends off the field. Would honestly be shocked if he's not a bear in march as he should be pretty cheap.

Then feel like they should double dip at WR. Take one at #9 and then another in the 3rd or 4th. Velus shouldnt be on this roster next year, zero way.

Is his dogs name Staley though?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’d add Odunze on the draft one side, but I love what Davis can bring as a free agent. Davis has shown the ability to break games wide open or completely disappear. I believe in the games he doesn’t impact, Allen is running a ton or locked in on Diggs. When they target him, he produces. He would fit perfectly with Fields with his ability to get deep.

Getting MHJ, Bowers, and Davis would be absolutely sick!
I like Davis but if they plan on sticking with Fields I think Samuel fits a bit better. Also, if they stick with Fields they’re more than likely going to draft a WR with a high 1st, MHJ, Nabers, Odunze are going to play outside

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Me too.

But I think we have to get over the prototypes of the 90s.
Don't think that's changed so much but worked for Brees. It's always more about aptitude and he can navigate throwing lanes.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I like Davis but if they plan on sticking with Fields I think Samuel fits a bit better. Also, if they stick with Fields they’re more than likely going to draft a WR with a high 1st, MHJ, Nabers, Odunze are going to play outside

One of the top draft WRs would play outside and Davis does too. However, DJ was killing the Falcons out of the slot in week 17. A good coordinator would figure it out.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of the top draft WRs would play outside and Davis does too. However, DJ was killing the Falcons out of the slot in week 17. A good coordinator would figure it out.
You talking about the Chicago Bears and the idea of a good offensive coordinator is almost offensive.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His signature wins were losses.
I agree, he looks great when he’s running around playing hero ball against guys who will not make NFL practice squads. How does he look against top 15 NCAA defenses?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Just cant see any way MHJ busts. Who will end up the best WR in this class is a toss up, but MHJ is as safe of a pick as there is in the top 5.

Id take him but the 1st rd bust rate is high in general... so just being real..

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You do know that not everyone has MHJ as this GOAT level prospect right?

I'll bet it's mostly the same people who think Caleb Williams is generational. 🤣🤣🤣

As if some of those people couldn't be more transparent.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If we drafted Nabers, why wouldn’t you want him to be the primary slot receiver, where he can take advantage of his best abilities, catching in traffic and YAC. I feel like posters on CCS don’t appreciate the value of a great slot receiver.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I’m not sure having a lot of money going to 2 WR’s is the best option. Draft is deep at WR. Taking the best available guy at 9 makes the most sense. Even if it’s Bowers and not a WR. He’s kind of a WR playing TE anyway.

I get that they have Moore at a discount so it’s not like there would be an absurd amount of the cap going to pass catchers if they decided to sign a guy in FA.

I also get that a guy like Samuel wouldn’t be crazy expensive. Signing him also gives you the option of going DE or OT with the 9 pick. That is a plan that could work. I’d still lean towards taking the best WR at 9 though.

IDK. I’m just happy they have several routes they can take that all make sense. That’s a good thing.