PetersHead.gif

Here's another GIF:

patrickkanegoal.gif

It's Showtime.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Puckdrop pushed back to 7:45 while they wait for that never-ending Pens/Caps game to end, so get your predictions/dick jokes in now.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Puckdrop pushed back to 7:45 while they wait for that never-ending Pens/Caps game to end, so get your predictions/dick jokes in now.

And we cut in 4 mins after puck drop.... we just had to fucking see the end of the Pens blowing out the Caps.... srs who the fuck was left watching that? Why the fuck can't they do it like the NFL and just cut away from a blowout.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
And we cut in 4 mins after puck drop.... we just had to fucking see the end of the Pens blowing out the Caps.... srs who the fuck was left watching that? Why the fuck can't they do it like the NFL and just cut away from a blowout.
Right? Like there was anything left to he seen in that beatdown.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trevor Rand Vreemsdyke.... who is this Pierre Mcguire replacement?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Proof that Panik at least has the goddamned common courtesy to complete the wraparound.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Entire team just isn't playing well right now. The compete level and urgency needs to pick up and I expect that it will before the playoffs roll around. However, Blackhawks aren't doing themselves any favors right now and if they continue playing at this rate they may be looking at a wild card spot and a start in the Pacific. Need the entire team to get clicking again and would be real nice to see them do it again soon.

Glad that Kane appears to have escaped an injury last night and was happy to see Panarin get in there and do a little sticking up. Can guarantee that the entire team appreciated Panarin doing what he could in that situation. Kane usually doesn't get stuck with his head down like that...was pretty bad. Saw a few people complaining about the head contact but I feel that Dumba did his best to deliver a low/clean hit and that this is a perfect example of the person taking a hit needing to get more of the blame for the head contact.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that the Hawks are just coasting right now. Their intensity is lacking especially by the defensemen. They are getting beaten consistently in the corners and behind their own net by their opponents and are not clearing out in front of their own net.