CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm betting he gets approximately 462 similar tweets a day. It's a good thing he's a mature professional, and doesn't engage in ebattles on the twitter. It would probably look real bad if he, say, told some random Internet guy he was better than him because his dad is in the HOF.

My dad is in his high school's alumni hall of fame. Therefore, my father was a better student at Bremen High School than Kyle Long could ever be.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My dad is in his high school's alumni hall of fame. Therefore, my father was a better student at Bremen High School than Kyle Long could ever be.

If I was you, I would inform Kyle of this fact

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I carry a cell phone in my car for emergencies only and am amazed at all the people who would be lost without their cell phone. I had to go for a VA appointment this morning and in the waiting room there were maybe 20 folks. Myself and one other guy was not on their cell phone. So, this is just not kids doing this stuff, you've got old farts like me doing it also. Amazing.

How long did you wait before they called you back. Last Thursday i waited an hour before getting called back.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How long did you wait before they called you back. Last Thursday i waited an hour before getting called back.

Not quite sure what you are asking me. My appointment was at 8:00A and they drew my blood at about 8:20A.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not quite sure what you are asking me. My appointment was at 8:00A and they drew my blood at about 8:20A.

Mine was at 11am got called back at 1230

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Looks like Kyle might FINALLY stfu! Fingers crossed fellas

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
page 9 and this thread still is like............

giphy.gif

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

I don't think you should hold your breath :) I think he's addicted.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mine was at 11am got called back at 1230

That's not good. Was it at a clinic or the hospital itself. Also, have you taken advantage of the "privitization" of the VA? I did last year at a pain management clinic and it seemed to do some good but the pain salve that they gave me wasn't covered by the VA system itself so that was a mess. Big government entities have their problems for sure. I noted that Trump has established somekind of veteran's advocacy dept. recently so maybe something can come of that. Personally, my VA care i consider over-all good out here but like every other big operation, there are mistakes and bad performances also.

I'll say this. Waiting an hour and a half for any scheduled appointment is way too much.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

ok... that is funny.
Done being polarizing.... ends tweet with shot at Lebron....

post-14251-Eddie-Murphy-I-see-what-you-di-PAQX.jpeg

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
That's not good. Was it at a clinic or the hospital itself. Also, have you taken advantage of the "privitization" of the VA? I did last year at a pain management clinic and it seemed to do some good but the pain salve that they gave me wasn't covered by the VA system itself so that was a mess. Big government entities have their problems for sure. I noted that Trump has established somekind of veteran's advocacy dept. recently so maybe something can come of that. Personally, my VA care i consider over-all good out here but like every other big operation, there are mistakes and bad performances also.

I'll say this. Waiting an hour and a half for any scheduled appointment is way too much.

It's frustrating, but it definitely depends on the facility. The local hospital is a hike and the clinic is more efficient. I've been to good hospitals and ones I'd never return to. I've hardly even used my VA benefits because I see red sometimes. This clinic seems OK, but a routine appointment can take a month.