Will Mikel LeShoure Leave?

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
BigP mentioned it in the Illinois vs. Baylor bowl thread. Will he stay or will he go? What do you think would be best for his career?

As an Illinois fan, I am praying that he stays and makes Illinois football at least half entertaining to watch for another season.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I hope he stays but I think he goes.

ZAN

Liked Posts:
He gawn. His stock can't possibly be higher.

Scheelhasse's arm is bound to develop, and you'll see Petrino starting to let him air the ball out more. As a result, LeShoure's numbers have nowhere to go but down.

He ought to go if he knows what's best. At this point in time, I see him as a mid-late 2nd rounder.

Saluki

Liked Posts:

Scheelhasse's arm is bound to develop, and you'll see Petrino starting to let him air the ball out more. As a result, LeShoure's numbers have nowhere to go but down.

He ought to go if he knows what's best. At this point in time, I see him as a mid-late 2nd rounder.
That. He has 0 reason to stay, He's projected an early 2nd round pick right now, fuck risking an injury on a team that's not gunna be good until prob the season after next anyway.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That. He has 0 reason to stay, He's projected an early 2nd round pick right now, fuck risking an injury on a team that's not gunna be good until prob the season after next anyway.

If he can have a great season next year and boost his rank to mid 1st.. why shouldn't he?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
There is no reason for a Running Back in that position to stay. The only issue is the labor agreement fear but I think he has the best bet to go.

Running backs careers are too short and can instantly be shattered by an injury, plus staying doesn't IMPROVE a running back very much. QBs have a whole lot to learn, WRs can develop more, linemen as well but the only real obstacles to a RB from college to Pro are learning a blocking, playbooks, and the speed of the game. He oughta go just like Mendenhal, who's stock rose after the season.

scr29

Liked Posts:

My philosophy has always been 1st round. If you aren't going to be a first rounder, then stay.

ZAN

Liked Posts:
Well he's projected as a late first (New England, anyone?) right now.

His 40 time is crucial, though. If it goes up...with that body frame, he should increase his stock to potentially the 15-23 range.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only Mark Ingram should go in the 1st IMO. He'll likely go early-mid 2nd