Will Mitchell be the first QB in NFL history to commit suicide during an NFL season?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, but this may be the first entire MB to do so. Which may not be such a bad thing

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I'm starting to worry about him. He studied his body language last week, and now won't watch any TV programs that talk about the bears. The pressure seems to be getting to him and I'm hoping he can still win at life even though he will never win at football again.

I think it's time that you guys stop making negative threads about him until it's certain that he is getting the support and treatment he needs to overcome his depression/anxiety.

You guys laugh at him now but you won't be laughing if he overdoses or shoots himself, will you now?

Just when you thought this message board couldn't get any worse you have this jackass talking about suicide. Grow up

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm starting to worry about him. He studied his body language last week, and now won't watch any TV programs that talk about the bears. The pressure seems to be getting to him and I'm hoping he can still win at life even though he will never win at football again.

I think it's time that you guys stop making negative threads about him until it's certain that he is getting the support and treatment he needs to overcome his depression/anxiety.

You guys laugh at him now but you won't be laughing if he overdoses or shoots himself, will you now?

Good topic OP. The Proposition is more likely than feels comfortable.

How is his relationship? I'd keep him above 200:1 as long as she is stable and by his side unconditionally. If she ditched him I think you would see a fair jump in odds to 50:1, but either is well above the national average.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
If serious. Not funny.

If joking not funny.

Not football related just fucked up.