Will the Bears vs Raiders Game feel like a Bears home game for the Bears when the Bears play Raiders in London?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
1. Yes

2. Bears have an international fanbase advantage due to the 1985 team

3. The UK historically HATES piracy, and the Raiders are literally a team named after pirates

4. Tackling is a big thing in the UK because of their version of football: Rugby. The Bears D features superior tackling.

5. I've seen a lot more UK fans on this messageboard than on other team messageboards. And a few appear to be actually going to the game!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I write the best novels, they are tremendous, believe me.

Novels are best suited for nerdy scifi shit. Which supposedly you're decent at writing.

Not bad bears thoughts on an obscure sports message board.

THANKS

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
6. Fun Fact: @bearmick is not only a diehard Bears fan, he also has UK citizenship, so will be routing as usual for the Bears win as a Bear fan and as a British person.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Hold on, the English are very fond of pirates, they would employ them to work on behalf of the crown. So much of their current state is due to having been invaded by pirates who later became kings.

What they hated was when pirates stole from them, and that was pretty much just the wealthy. Poor English people were far more likely to be pirates than hate pirates.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hold on, the English are very fond of pirates, they would employ them to work on behalf of the crown. So much of their current state is due to having been invaded by pirates who later became kings.

What they hated was when pirates stole from them, and that was pretty much just the wealthy. Poor English people were far more likely to be pirates than hate pirates.
That's a pretty gross generalization of poor British people. Are you sure you want to turn this into a political thread?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
That's a pretty gross generalization of poor British people. Are you sure you want to turn this into a political thread?
Ask any British person - had they the opportunity, would they rather be a pirate or a not-pirate? Pretty sure they'll all choose pirate.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
People at NFL Europe need to get this shit straight......

Not sure how this one is supposed to happen

EF9n1qwWsAgaKdf

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People at NFL Europe need to get this shit straight......

Not sure how this one is supposed to happen

EF9n1qwWsAgaKdf
Obviously Mack taking the ball to the house after a strip sack, and a futile attempt by the hapless Carr to tackle him.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like Mack is catching a ball on a sideline fly route and somehow Carr got relegated to play DB....