William Belichick Trashes Caleb's Pre-Season Peformance [OFISHALE THE MEDIA STILL HATES THE BEARS THREAD]

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That 10/20 is skewed anyways. There are a couple drops in there and a couple excellent plays by the defense where he put the ball exactly where it should have been.
They're always skewed if you want them to be. If he was 12 of 20, I wouldn't feel any differently. I would still expect great things.:beer:

msadows

Liked Posts:
They're always skewed if you want them to be. If he was 12 of 20, I wouldn't feel any differently. I would still expect great things.:beer:

Well it was billy boys only complaint, saying he wasnt accurate.

Outside a few throws in that bills game he was pretty dang accurate to me, dunno! I doubt billy boy even watched any of his tape besides the highlight throw to odunze

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well it was billy boys only complaint, saying he wasnt accurate.

Outside a few throws in that bills game he was pretty dang accurate to me, dunno! I doubt billy boy even watched any of his tape besides the highlight throw to odunze
I get it but that was my take, unrelated to Bills. He could have placed some better but it needs to be taken with a grain as they get used to each other and scheme.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Even having a discussion about Caleb's rookie preseason as an indicator for his future is stupid to begin with. Think of how many "preseason camp studs" we have every year that end up being no-shows for regular games. Media has a job to do... "talk" even when the topics/dicussions are lame.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pre season in a rookie year....
The only way I am hacking on a qb in that situation is if they look absolutely inept.

Brady was 50%, 56%, 50% his first 3 games.

He seemed to work the kinks out eventually.