Williams not getsy!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ummmmm no it doesn't.

yes it does dongbears, this just shows how little football you actually watch.

Sunday wasn't a talent issue outside of patrick. It was an effort and technique issue. That goes down to coaching.

You are not going to win many games when your team is outcoached on all 3 levels.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If they're trying to hide Fields in a "make or break" year, they're completely doing it wrong.

Play like Grossman, Fields. "Fuck it, I'm going deep!"
Force Fields to throw into tight windows and to throw guys open and to throw the deep ball. Let his ass learn even if it's the hard way. If he gets picked then he gets picked and he'll hopefully learn from it. If this is another throw away year record wise then just cut him loose.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
yes it does dongbears, this just shows how little football you actually watch.

Sunday wasn't a talent issue outside of patrick. It was an effort and technique issue. That goes down to coaching.

You are not going to win many games when your team is outcoached on all 3 levels.
Hahaha you're a idiot if you don't think there was major problems outside of just the coaching.

More talent than most offenses in the NFL....LOL. name them please?

Soterod

Liked Posts:
I keep hearing Getsy’s name as being the problem and he’s far and away a better coordinator than Williams.

Williams has a record- a shitty one and it’s been all the same since!

How can you hire a defensive guy and have the worst fucking defense two years in a row. It’s guaranteed that this team will finish in last or second to last in total defense! It’s a certainty!
I keep hearing Getsy’s name as being the problem and he’s far and away a better coordinator than Williams.

Williams has a record- a shitty one and it’s been all the same since!

How can you hire a defensive guy and have the worst fucking defense two years in a row. It’s guaranteed that this team will finish in last or second to last in total defense! It’s a certainty!
You are comparing two pile of shit . In the end it’s still just shit.