Wilson dream over. Time to cut Graham

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Because they resigned a RB? You do realize Russ wants to throw the ball more, right?

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This solidifies nothing. Just a congrats for a new contract lol.

It's slim chance no matter what, but absolutely nothing about this tweet changes anything imo
It’s a 2 year contract lol. Not a contract to get too excited about.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Only morons led by Danny Parkins ever thought Wilson was happening.

Yeah, Seattle is just gonna give up the best QB they've ever had and start over with Geno Smith. Teams laugh at the Bears QB woes, they don't seek to become them.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Yeah, Seattle is just gonna give up the best QB they've ever had and start over with Geno Smith. Teams laugh at the Bears QB woes, they don't seek to become them.
Adam schefter says it can still happen.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Shouldn’t you be on the bills board following the biggest bust in Chicago bears history, fat boy?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Respectfully disagree. I just posted this in another post-Graham was brought in to score TDs, and he did that. Only 3 TEs had more TDs than he had last season, and he would’ve had more with competent QB play. Now if they can trade for a good OT/CB, ok. But I don’t think they should cut one of the few players on offense who actually produced on offense last season.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Shouldn’t you be on the bills board following the biggest bust in Chicago bears history, fat boy?

Is Cade McNown or Rick Mirer on the Bills? That’s remarkable considering their age.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Respectfully disagree. I just posted this in another post-Graham was brought in to score TDs, and he did that. Only 3 TEs had more TDs than he had last season, and he would’ve had more with competent QB play. Now if they can trade for a good OT/CB, ok. But I don’t think they should cut one of the few players on offense who actually produced on offense last season.
Would you rather have Graham or Hicks?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol

a disgruntled player trying to force his way out isn’t going tweet something like this. But you do you.
Why don't you take a look at Allen Robinsons post history and get back to me. Thanks.

L

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hardly but the Bears have had much bigger busts than Mitch which is sad.
Did the Bears draft Rick Mirer?

The #3 pick plus additional picks were used to trade up to 2 to draft Mitch when he was going to be there anyways. On top of that, two first round picks were traded for Mack because Pace was so convinced the Bears had their guy. 4 years later he's a backup QB while the two guys taken behind him are stars. One of them already a league and SB MVP and regarded as someone whos on pace to be the best ever.

Yes, Mitch is the biggest draft bust in Chicago Bears history. Everything was banking on him panning out and it set them back a decade.