Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
With all the controversy I could see the packers having a tough season due to turmoil. Rodgers could make up and injury to sit out and still get paid
Money isn't the problem though. He has made over $240 million playing for the Packers.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Nagy has been working with an offensive line that is as bad as any team's OL in the league, and poor QB play. He has made the playoffs twice in three seasons with that pathetic group, and the bashing never stops.

I am not making him into Belichick, but good grief! Maybe you folks want John Fox back.

I am expecting a rookie QB to show inexperience and have struggles at times, but Fields has talent we haven't had recently. Let's see what the offense can do with new OL, Kmet and Mooney in Year 2, and Cohen back.

We don't have the presonnel KC does, or Atlanta for that matter, but let's see if we can field an NFL-worth OL for once and see what we can do.
Is Nagy better than fox?

and also the OL has not been the worst in the league. That’s just untrue. And forgive me for not being impressed by the playoff stat. Vic fangio and the defense carried the 18 team to the playoffs. They deserve zero credit for getting in last season at 8-8.

Last edited:

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Nagy better than fox?
In a foot race yes. Can probably out lift him too. No clue what their 3 cone drill numbers would look like. Nagy's got him in the vertical as well. Hard to look at a tape difference as Fox was a DB and Nagy a QB. Fox did make it to the show though.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
In a foot race yes. Can probably out lift him too. No clue what their 3 cone drill numbers would look like. Nagy's got him in the vertical as well. Hard to look at a tape difference as Fox was a DB and Nagy a QB. Fox did make it to the show though.
Nagys offense hasn’t been much better than fox’s…and Nagy has had a lot more weapons. I would expect an offensive genius to have a significantly better offense with better weapons than John fox. Kinda strange…it’s almost as if Nagy is terrible

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagys offense hasn’t been much better than fox’s…and Nagy has had a lot more weapons. I would expect an offensive genius to have a significantly better offense with better weapons than John fox. Kinda strange…it’s almost as if Nagy is terrible
Hard to argue... it is chicken v. egg with Nagy's offense... Offense play calling bad or Mitch bad or combo? Is Nagy the right coach/system for Fields. Time will tell.