Wings vs Hawks

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It’s a frigging joke, while the fat ass of an owner sits around while his team crashes and burns. It’s not difficult, Bowman is a fucking virus and it’s spread throughout the entire management, this team has reached new heights of laugh ability.
It's so funny to see Rocky be the savior from his father only to have the same faults.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What would be the best case scenario regarding JC? Sure, everyone screams fire him.....he sucks. He most certainly does with this group of players. How long has he been here....like 3 years or so? Three years and they still struggle with his system....actually longer when you take into account that he had some of these guys while he was with the Icehogs. Will his firing have any effect? Some....but not a whole lot. A lot of these guys have had over three years to master what JC preaches and they continue to fail at it....now I highly doubt a new coach would continue to use the same system that is failing so miserably. How long do you think it will take for these mental midgets to pick up and execute a brand new system when they haven't mastered the one they've been playing for 3 plus years?

This season is most likely already toast, so the first thing you do is launch the moron who contructed this mess and have him take his ancient old man with him. You bring in a GM who recognizes talent and have him continue what the idiot Bowman should have been doing before taking a tangent with this sad excuse of patch work. The rebuild has to be put back in place as the plan for the future. A new coach should be one that can develop players and have a system that fits this unique group of rather brainless athletes. It will take some time....certainly more now thanks to Quickfix Bowman.

Last edited:

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Cat made it abundantly clear during the time out when he snatched the dry board out Colontons hand that the team has dialed him out.

This is the problem;

Blowman will not give any coach a voice in anything concerning players. This is why Colonton stays.

Borg is playing top six. No coach in their right mind ices him.

You know Nylander is almost ready to take a spot and will surely be on a line with Kane or Cat.

If you get rid of Colonton, Blowman has to go along with him, and from the looks of it, Stan isn’t going anywhere.

And the sad thing is, this team has enough talent to grab a WC. On paper at least.

I still back the Jones trade. But the problem is you have Seth and nobody else back there.

Flower might be washed up and if he was actually brought in here for some mentor ship role he needs to start right now.

0-5 Colonton has to go

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What would Colliton actually have to do to get fired? Can Rocky not see this shit-show on ice?
535 game sell-out steak ended tonight too.

blackpep72

Liked Posts:
What would Colliton actually have to do to get fired? Can Rocky not see this shit-show on ice?
535 game sell-out steak ended tonight too.
After they loose to Toronto and Carolina and a huge loss ve the Blues he will be fired. 0-9 will do it.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
dumpster-fire_medium.jpg

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why wait just get it over, but we all know Stanbo won’t do it. This was his hand picked corch after he fired a HOF. Should have launched his ass the minute he traded Panarin.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I can't believe Colliton just gave his dry erase board to the players during that timeout late in the game. How can you call yourself a coach anymore at that point?

Strome: yet another offensive zone penalty late in the game. This one wasn't as bad as the one prior considering the score, but still, double minor and really dashed any hopes of a comeback.

Guss: shitty pinch that leads to a goal. De Haan: shitty backhand pass up the boards that leads to a goal.

Granada

Liked Posts:
It was Kubalik that waved for the board. Never seen anything like that before in all my years watching hockey.
Wow, good call, I didn't see Kubalik calling for it watching it live. That makes it pretty funny -- still embarrassing as hell, but funny.

Colliton said something post game like, "I don't always have the best solutions in every situation." Really dude? You're the fucking coach.

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
Wow, good call, I didn't see Kubalik calling for it watching it live. That makes it pretty funny -- still embarrassing as hell, but funny.

Colliton said something post game like, "I don't always have the best solutions in every situation." Really dude? You're the fucking coach.

Maybe they should have a set of plays for PP and especially late game 5v3PP to choose from... Maybe they Do and Dcat was choosing which one to run.
It seems like a situation where Dcat was like "we used to do this with the Erie Otters guys look!"