Woj: Forman Drafted Thomas

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
The Bulls have turned the franchise over to a journeyman college assistant and scouting director, Gar Forman, and it’s anyone’s guess how that’ll turn out. He drafted Tyrus Thomaswith the No. 4 pick in 2006, but can’t trade him soon enough once his broken forearm heals. He let Ben Gordon leave as a free agent, trusting that he can replace a very good player with a great one. When free agency comes this summer, the Bulls have two things to sell Dwyane Wade(notes): His hometown and another Chicago-born point guard, Rose. As validating visions go, Wade knows Pat Riley can build him a champion. Forman? Well, Wade will have to take some leap of faith to trust his future to him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-dantoniknicks122209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
"Nevertheless, the most likely successor, Bernie Bickerstaff, is a believer of Del Negro and isn’t anxious to take over the team."

what is it about vinny that pax and everyone else sees? im not suggesting that there is nothing to this guy (although most here have already come to that conclusion), im just curious. how did this guy land this job and how is it that management has given him a break time after time?

it could just simply be the fact that hes cheap labor. the more i think about it, the more im leaning towards that. but how is it that bickerstaff has all this faith in him? i dunno much about bernie, but hes the one closest to the action yet he is still a "believer"

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
theCHI_Life84 wrote:
"Nevertheless, the most likely successor, Bernie Bickerstaff, is a believer of Del Negro and isn’t anxious to take over the team."

what is it about vinny that pax and everyone else sees? im not suggesting that there is nothing to this guy (although most here have already come to that conclusion), im just curious. how did this guy land this job and how is it that management has given him a break time after time?

it could just simply be the fact that hes cheap labor. the more i think about it, the more im leaning towards that. but how is it that bickerstaff has all this faith in him? i dunno much about bernie, but hes the one closest to the action yet he is still a "believer"

I don't know why they all believe in him, but I'll tell you that it's a sign of a bad coach when you take out the two plays where Ben Gordon receives the ball after running around screens, and the one play where Gordon gets the ball on the wing in a clearout, and the number of plays that your team runs gets cut in half.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
They believe in him because they don't want to look bad by being made coach of a bad team. In other words they believe Vinny should take the blame, that's what they believe.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
They believe in him because they don't want to look bad by being made coach of a bad team. In other words they believe Vinny should take the blame, that's what they believe.
agreed wholeheartedly

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
theCHI_Life84 wrote:

He landed the job because he was the cheapest of the coaching candidates & was a "good communicator", whatever the F that means. He's being given a break 1) because of the success, if you could call it that, of last season, 2) the amount of injuries thus far this season, & 3) he has another year left on his contract & we're still paying Skiles.

Bernie has faith in him because he's a flippin' idiot. I hope everyone realizes that he is our offensive coordinator. Him & Vinny came up with this ridiculous "system" so of course he's not going to throw Vinny under the bus because he'd be laying on top of him underneath it.

If we go the interim route, I personally want either Oceipka or Myers at the helm.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I don't know why they all believe in him, but I'll tell you that it's a sign of a bad coach when you take out the two plays where Ben Gordon receives the ball after running around screens, and the one play where Gordon gets the ball on the wing in a clearout, and the number of plays that your team runs gets cut in half.

????????????????????????????????

Ron J

Liked Posts:
at this point im just wondering if we can convince any 2010 free agents to come here we had to advantages being a large market and an up and coming team the knicks have a larger market and might have a better team just because of the coach and ownership if we strike out this summer it'll be a disaster