Words from Welson

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Picking up my order of Atomic wings (the traditional ones, not the boneless nuglets) the other day in Oakbrook Terrace Wingstop and I happened to bump into M. Welson in the parking lot. Pretty rando for sure, he was there for a little shopping at the mall and then off for a quick bite to eat (he's a fan of the cajun rub). I'm pretty sure his Mom was in the car. NIce dude, taking his mom out for some shopping.

Here's a quick rundown of what he had to say:

He was a fan of Trestman's vision for the team but said it just didn't work out due to some big personalities in the Locker room. Super excited about Fox because the guy benches with the team and he's been really trying to get stronger and more muscular. Trestman never lifted with the team.

He said Jay is Jay, just a good guy that doesn't care too much but when it counts he is a man on a mission.

He said the Offence is going to be much better this year, they already have a lot more offencive plays installed with Gase and they are not even done installing everything yet, mostly run plays and deep routes.

Said he should be playing the slot but doesn't care where they put him as long as he gets to show his skills.

Said he's pumped about playing with K. White because the dude is a beast and super fast.

Said Brandon Marshall was HUGE problem in the locker room, he said he was a crazy teammate and surprisingly really pissed all the time.

Said his favorite teamate was Weems who is no longer with the team.

All in all he came across very well-spoken and nice, kind of shy and MUCH bigger than I thought he would be with all the people saying he was really skinny.

Edit: He said the minute he became a Bear he was happy that he wouldn't have coaches abusing him and locking him in equipment sheds, even though he was super tiny when he got signed.

Last edited:

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Anyone know what Alshone Jefferies thinks about this? Never mind- I just forgot- he's on the west coast and won't see this post for another two hours.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was gonna post this on reddit but thought I'd share with my CCS bros exclusively instead.

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
Picking up my order of Atomic wings (the traditional ones, not the boneless nuglets) the other day in Oakbrook Terrace Wingstop and I happened to bump into M. Welson in the parking lot. Pretty rando for sure, he was there for a little shopping at the mall and then off for a quick bite to eat (he's a fan of the cajun rub). I'm pretty sure his Mom was in the car. NIce dude, taking his mom out for some shopping.

Here's a quick rundown of what he had to say:

He was a fan of Trestman's vision for the team but said it just didn't work out due to some big personalities in the Locker room. Super excited about Fox because the guy benches with the team and he's been really trying to get stronger and more muscular. Trestman never lifted with the team.

He said Jay is Jay, just a good guy that doesn't care too much but when it counts he is a man on a mission.

He said the Offence is going to be much better this year, they already have a lot more offencive plays installed with Gase and they are not even done installing everything yet, mostly run plays and deep routes.

Said he should be playing the slot but doesn't care where they put him as long as he gets to show his skills.

Said he's pumped about playing with K. White because the dude is a beast and super fast.

Said Brandon Marshall was HUGE problem in the locker room, he said he was a crazy teammate and surprisingly really pissed all the time.

Said his favorite teamate was Weems who is no longer with the team.

All in all he came across very well-spoken and nice, kind of shy and MUCH bigger than I thought he would be with all the people saying he was really skinny.

Edit: He said the minute he became a Bear he was happy that he wouldn't have coaches abusing him and locking him in equipment sheds, even though he was super tiny when he got signed.
somebody is full of chit here....your phrasing sounds just like the post above this one from firefox...Mods...go to work.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
somebody is full of chit here....your phrasing sounds just like the post above this one from firefox...Mods...go to work.

Seems legit to me. It's almost as believable as a made for TV dramatization.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I think it's equally valid.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I-dont-believe-you.gif

I just wanted to post a Ron Burgundy gif and this was the only one that related

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He seems to be a really good guy. I'm surprised he wants to be inside, but he's not afraid of contact.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
SOURCE??? I'm gonna need a notarized statement that is also signed by Markeez Wilbon or this thread is fuckin' bullshit, and I'll never believe another word you say, even if we fuckin' pinky swear. I'm just being a realist here. FUCK ALL OF YOU!

P.S. locking pinkies like pre-pubescent girls is not gay

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish