Worst loss against the Packers?

bearsden

Liked Posts:
I Cant think of a worst game. I know we got blew out a few years ago, very badly but with this one, we had it. This is by far the worst I can remember.

bearsden

Liked Posts:
I dont know man, we were wining this game by a huge margin. At least that game our starting qb went out.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, the seven touchdowns in the first half game was the worst. A close second was the Halloween disaster against Favre. We had some positives. We SHOULD have won that game, we just gave it back. This team hopefully will learn from this and get better. There was no hope that the team would get better in the other two games listed.

Myrradah

Liked Posts:
Worst one I recall is where favre threw a pass to one of his receivers at the 1 yard line and ran it 99 yards for a TD at the end of the game for the win. I dont recall the details and dont want to, but this was very similar and I kind of expected it once rodgers returned.

Nately120

Liked Posts:
At one point in this game we looked awesome on defense and pretty damn good on offense and Rodgers was out for the season. I honestly can't think of a bigger swing in the opposite direction in my life. How could it get any worse?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
NFC Championship game was the worst loss in Bears history.

The HALAS trophy was presented to the Green Bay Packers on Solder Field in front of Bears fans. Then the Packers went on to win the Super Bowl. Nothing will EVER beat that loss.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
How many times have the Packers beaten the Bears off a broken play in a critical moment the last 7 or 8 years? It seems like ever since the Conte play, it happens almost every single time there's a close game. Hell, Brett Hundley did it to them last year in the 4th quarter.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
At one point in this game we looked awesome on defense and pretty damn good on offense and Rodgers was out for the season. I honestly can't think of a bigger swing in the opposite direction in my life. How could it get any worse?

This. Felt as if the tide was finally turning.

Godfuckingdammit.

Bronko

Liked Posts:
Horrible. I'm done with the Bears. So long.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This probably doesn’t rank, to be honest.

I know most people would say the 2010 NFC Championship, but for me personally, the first Trestman year when a win would get the Bears into the playoffs and keep the Packers out, and the Packers got the last-minute fourth down long touchdown pass on Conte—That was probably the worst for me personally.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
NFC Championship game was the worst loss in Bears history.

The HALAS trophy was presented to the Green Bay Packers on Solders Field in front of Bears fans. Then the Packers went on to win the Super Bowl. Nothing will EVER beat that loss.

Ya this one was embarrassing but nothing will ever top 2010. The Bears gave Rodgers his one and only super bowl. Not only the NFC championship but week 17 where they let them convert 3 4th downs on their final drive to win the game. They wouldn't have even been in the playoffs that year if the Bears could have stopped any of those 4th downs. Instead they not only make the playoffs but go on to beat the Bears to advance to the super bowl and win it.

After 2010 then I put this one. The Bears have played a huge role in creating Rodgers legacy.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Horrible. I'm done with the Bears. So long.

Funny. You say this in every thread there is. Doesn't sound like someone who is done. If you're going to keep posting you're done, then GTFO already.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Not even close, the NFC championship a few years back was worse.

Maybe, probably, but the fact that they blew a 20-0 lead immediately after playing the best half of football they've played against GB at Lambeau in over 50 years, only to lose on yet another fluke play on the final possession that followed a Kyle Fuller dropped INT reaaally reaaaally sucks.

Bronko

Liked Posts:
I Cant think of a worst game. I know we got blew out a few years ago, very badly but with this one, we had it. This is by far the worst I can remember.

I like it better when we're out of the game in the first quarter. That way I can relax, write it off, and enjoy what's left of supper or start checking email or the like. This just hurts too bad for words. Like they WANT to lose, or are terminal chokers.

Bronko

Liked Posts:
Funny. You say this in every thread there is. Doesn't sound like someone who is done. If you're going to keep posting you're done, then GTFO already.

Want to get the message across clear and strong, this being a farewell. Bye to you, too!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, this was a heart breaking loss but nowhere near the worst. Not by a long shot.