Would anyone consider Wade Phillips as a DC next year?

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
I still don't think everyone gets how or when personnel becomes an issue in regards to 3-4 vs 4-3.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
I'm not for a 3-4 but next year would be the time to switch if we did. A lot of contract will be coming up next year and the year after.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not a good head coach but a good defensive coach. He's basically the white Lovie Smith. I'd take him easily over what we have now.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not a good head coach but a good defensive coach. He's basically the white Lovie Smith. I'd take him easily over what we have now.

Seems like such an obvious move. Tucker has to go, and Phillips knows his stuff.

running bear828

Liked Posts:
i think were going to keep tucker and bring in some big boys at nose tackle
I agree, 2 big guys in the middle and by big I mean at least 325lbs. then Paea and Wooten at DE. Paea takes Peppers place who the Bears cant afford. Unless they can convince Peppers to play for 4 - 8 million next year.

running bear828

Liked Posts:
They will give Tucker one more year. I agree with that although Tucker will be on the bubble. I don't acutally think this is his fault. 2 things, Injuries and I think Bostic and / or Greene are too dumb to learn. Bostic keeps falling for the same trap over and over. "Stupid is as stupid does."

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
How much would we have to pay Lovie to come back to be the D Coordinator? 5 mil a year?

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
They will give Tucker one more year. I agree with that although Tucker will be on the bubble. I don't acutally think this is his fault. 2 things, Injuries and I think Bostic and / or Greene are too dumb to learn. Bostic keeps falling for the same trap over and over. "Stupid is as stupid does."

And then when the D sucks ass next year and holds us back everyone will wonder why Tucker was still the DC and people will start to bitch about how Trestman is the opposite Lovie.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Heck, I'd try Wilson Phillips if I thought it could help.