Would it be wrong to think Gilbert would be an awesome play making FS???

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You must feel good on joining the party late you old fuck. If it wasnt directed towards you, then u shouldnt be allowed to make a statement about about a convo that doesnt concern you. But instead you throw shots at me via internet LOL. '' I like to run my mouth but cant back it up''...Its only one way to find out, and that is to find out.
Hellz no. I'm scared of getting sprayed by all your friends with uzis.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What is your point kid?.. i highly doubt you walk around freely in the inner city of chicago. DOWNTOWN for tourist doest count. and even there ur not promised saftey.
People didnt coin chicago, chiraq for no reason. ITS A WAR ZONE there every year. More bodies on a estimate accumulate there than the iraq war. All you have to do is do some research. And besides who gives a shit if you been to iraq?..No one but you.
I see that you said " It's a war zone THERE every year" but if you lived THERE you would have said "It's a war zone HERE every year" so where you at yo??

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
I see that you said " It's a war zone THERE every year" but if you lived THERE you would have said "It's a war zone HERE every year" so where you at yo??

My guess: Affluent western suburbs. Daddy is a doctor, mommy is a homemaker. He's reached the age where he realizes how coddled he's been his entire life, and now he's trying to compensate by adopting some badass persona to give him the validation and credibility he so desperately desires.

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
My guess: Affluent western suburbs. Daddy is a doctor, mommy is a homemaker. He's reached the age where he realizes how coddled he's been his entire life, and now he's trying to compensate by adopting some badass persona to give him the validation and credibility he so desperately desires.

That story you just put up, i wish it was my life..Sounds like the cosby's

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, it is wrong.

You don't take the top CB in the draft and play him out of position. Why does this board fall in love with the idea of changing a player's role?

Brian Urlacher played free safety in college and some wide receiver, but played 12 seasons as a linebacker in the NFL. While I don't think the same applies to Gilbert, anything is possible.

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
Brian Urlacher played free safety in college and some wide receiver, but played 12 seasons as a linebacker in the NFL. While I don't think the same applies to Gilbert, anything is possible.

Great point. Alot of people tends to forget that.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Did you really pull up some shit off WIKI??..LMFAO. Go back to the caves and feed on human flesh in Europe where u belong

What's the matter Billy Badass? Not quite as hard as woodpecker lips as you thought you were?

Sagbear

Liked Posts:

Urlacher was also a freak of nature athletically. 6'4 258 pounds and MLB is one of the most if not the most important position to a defense. My point is that Corner is a more important position and there would be no need to switch positions unless he busts at CB.

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
What's the matter Billy Badass? Not quite as hard as woodpecker lips as you thought you were?
I never said i was a badass. But one thing for sure is i can mop the floor wit yo bitch ass any day of the week.

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
Urlacher was also a freak of nature athletically. 6'4 258 pounds and MLB is one of the most if not the most important position to a defense. My point is that Corner is a more important position and there would be no need to switch positions unless he busts at CB.

check out my original mock. I have CB covered. And if he excels better at FS thru training camp. why not leave him there.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
I never said i was a badass. But one thing for sure is i can mop the floor wit yo bitch ass any day of the week.

What's it like to know deep down that all you will ever amount to in life is being a shit stain on the underpants of the human race?

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
What's it like to know deep down that all you will ever amount to in life is being a shit stain on the underpants of the human race?
LOL..Keep tellin yaself that pale face. Everyone knows who were the original race. We brought you in this world and we'll take you out...We're just Dominant like that.
Dont blame me, blame ur GOD

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that drafting a safety that high is a kind of luxury for a team that is set at 90% or so of its positions. KInd of like putting a cherry on a sundae. The Bears are not in that category. They need defensive line help more than a safety with their first pick. They cannot afford not to in that I do not believe that a difference maker at DT will be there in the later rounds.