Would the Jets want Fields?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
You fail to realize the Bears are innovators on offense and change the game.
So you can't name an actual rUnNInG BaCk with a 2-1 passing to rushing ratio then. Got it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jets won't touch Fields with a 10 foot pole. Just imagine if that blew up in their face, first drafting Wilson instead of Fields, then later trading for Fields?

No, they are watching the Vikes closely.

Minnesota's next several games:

Eagles
Chargers
Panthers
Chiefs
Bears
49's

They could easily be 0-3, then 2-5, and looking to trade Cousins before the deadline. He is on the last year of his contract.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Justin Fields

So you don't understand how the running back position is played. For my money, Walter Payton was the most prolific passer from the running back position but I guess you're saying Fields is the goat.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I’m starting to hope the bears trade Justin so he can finally ball out for a competent organization

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Mostly agreed. But IDK never say never. I don't see any gimme wins in the next 4 or 5 games. If we're sitting at 0-6 or 1-5 and Fields hasn't shown any growth in the passing game, it's gonna get ugly and the finger pointing is gonna start between the players, coaches, and fans with the media fanning the flames. Does any QB that's not a rookie or a solidified vet make it out of that unscathed? Heads are gonna roll.
I hear ya. I just feel that this is more on Fields as time goes by in that he really needs to do better at making quick reads. The thing that will ultimately and realistically happen is that Getsy will get the boot, only to bring in someone new (not within) and now we're back to step 1 with Fields... learning a new playbook as well as new reads. Complete waste of time in my opinion. Fields need to do better at reads, period.