Would you go for either of these reclamation projects?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
if if if if if

i doubt he will

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
I know theyve been interested in Hinrich. Im guessing something like Hinrich for Oden and Bayless.

yeah, we almost dealt hinrich last year in a 3 team trade for boozer.

but IDK if they will want kirk now that they have AM.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
boozer on the bulls:)

Lefty

Liked Posts:
No Lefty. None of us understand it as well as you do. You're the master of all things NBA.

Just asking, because a response of "draft picks" to the question "how would you plan on trading for Bosh after sending away either Hinrich or Deng (for laughable bench fillers in Oden and Thabeet)" is pretty funny and, to me, demonstrates a lack of knowledge both of the current situation surrounding Bosh and the Bulls as well as the NBA salary cap.

Chicago4Ever

Liked Posts:
Just asking, because a response of "draft picks" to the question "how would you plan on trading for Bosh after sending away either Hinrich or Deng (for laughable bench fillers in Oden and Thabeet)" is pretty funny and, to me, demonstrates a lack of knowledge both of the current situation surrounding Bosh and the Bulls as well as the NBA salary cap.

FYI, I don't want Oden or Thabeet. I think I was clear about that early on in this thread.

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
Also Portland really likes Bayless. There is no way they are packaging him with a former number one pick (no matter how battered he is) for an overpaid Kirk Hinrich.

But, what am I, some NBA know it all or something. Ugh :(

FedEx227

Liked Posts:
I would love to take a chance on Greg Oden. Honestly if Bayless/Oden for Hinrich was presented to us I'd do it in a heartbeat alas it will never occured or ever be presented or even work as a legal trade: RealGM: Trade Checker

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Also Portland really likes Bayless. There is no way they are packaging him with a former number one pick (no matter how battered he is) for an overpaid Kirk Hinrich.

But, what am I, some NBA know it all or something. Ugh :(

DAH BUT DRAFT PICKS HAVE VALUE!!!!! THIS ISN'T A VIDEO GAME!!! (save for the fact that if the Bulls make the playoffs after getting a superstar, their own draft pick is less-valuable and the 2011 Bobcats pick is lottery-protected, so at best we'll have two non-lottery picks to lure them in) :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Everyone knew Thabeet was a pretty raw prospect. I would take him and groom him. Lets finally get a big man coach as well! I dont want Greg "IR" Oden.