Would you want Dez Bryant on the Bears??

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I'd consider it even though I personally don't care for the guy, and was all for giving B Marshall the boot.

But Jeezus the Bears so badley need a #1.....they aren't likely going to find one in the draft, at least not for 2018, and FA isn't exactly full of top tier WR talent.

I'd be ok with the Bears throwing some of that cash they have stockpiled at him... try to lure him to play for this historically shitty team and hope for the best.

Maybe he gel's with Mitch like he hit it off with Romo?
Why do the Bears badly need a #1 wr? I would think two #2 wr's would be just what the Bears need for next season. That is what is well within the Bears reach in free agency and the draft. Paul Richardson and Anthony Miller are wr's that seem to fit what the Bears are looking for in Nagy's O.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I would be shocked if it was not the OG Omelet. Their posting styles are identical and both equally dumb. I think you guys get a little crazy on these consipiracy theories with imposter posters.
I don't know. I remember the Omelet on CBMB at least had a few football thoughts. This version--not so much. It's almost as though he has been subverted by his own cynicism and is now possessed by the troll that has always lurked just below the surface.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I don't know. I remember the Omelet on CBMB at least had a few football thoughts. This version--not so much. It's almost as though he has been subverted by his own cynicism and is now possessed by the troll that has always lurked just below the surface.
Good theory

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's being cut for a reason.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bitching about a WR being selfish, egotistical, and a head case, is like bitching that birds fly, and dogs bark.

But hey, let’s focus on the high character, selfless guys-who 99.9999% of the time, translate to a WR who can’t catch a cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Can he play wr? If so, sign him.