WTF is going on with Goldman?

napo55

Liked Posts:
Like I watch FOX news. :poop:

CA is still filled with anti vaxers, holistic meds, spiritual healing etc. Active communities that are not especially careful about disease transmission. Their positivity rate has never led the country but they had a lot more infections than they should have and they've created their own strains which was my point. That it's lower now is great but it wasn't always like that. I fully understand their #s more reflect that they have he highest population in the country and not that they are the epicenter as suggested by some but they are a goofy state that had plenty of noncompliance. They were averaging over 40k cases a day from the middle of Dec to the middle of Jan. That's a lot for so recently, even with that population. We have about 1/3rd the population and at that time were averaging about 7k.

It's like you can't say any minor thing on this board without somebody calling you on it.
Just curious what state you live in?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just curious what state you live in?
Chicago born and raised. Have relatives in CA and FL that I speak to and visit every so often. Thing is, that post was in response to an accusation. It was never my intent to steer this thread in that direction. My only intended point is that Goldman may be missing due to ongoing personal concerns about the virus and some vaccine trepidation.

Last edited:

napo55

Liked Posts:
Chicago born and raised. Have relatives in CA and FL that I speak to and visit every so often. Thing is, that post was in response to an accusation. It was never my intent to steer this thread in that direction. My only intended point is that Goldman may be missing due to ongoing personal concerns about the virus and some vaccine trepidation.
No problem. I guess I'm a little sensitive to all the criticism of California that is politically motivated. I'll try to lighten up!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No problem. I guess I'm a little sensitive to all the criticism of California that is politically motivated. I'll try to lighten up!
LOL, Halftime thinks I'm a Liberal commie. My comments had nothing to do with politics. I have pointed out California's covid as a % of population to others before, as to why it wasn't as bad as described by FOX but they had their own critical spikes that were avoidable due to noncompliance.

Last edited:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didnt realize the NFL was having opt outs again but they are. Deadline is July 2nd. Could be something to watch with Goldman.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Goldman is that worried about covid and his health or he doesn't want to get vaccinated then he should just retire. They're going to make it hell on athletes that don't want to get vaccinated.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didnt realize the NFL was having opt outs again but they are. Deadline is July 2nd. Could be something to watch with Goldman.
Players who are deemed high risk for COVID are entitled to a $350,000 stipend, which is what they saw a year ago. Voluntary opt-outs, however, will not receive a stipend.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Players who are deemed high risk for COVID are entitled to a $350,000 stipend, which is what they saw a year ago. Voluntary opt-outs, however, will not receive a stipend.

Goldman has asthma so he would qualify for high risk opt out.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Goldman has asthma so he would qualify for high risk opt out.
Generally it would need to be moderate to severe to indicate higher risk but it probably would not be difficult to ge a note from his doctor. :rolleyes:

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
For that which is for worthiness I can probably say with 100 percent guarantee that I could definitely most likely squat either one of you right now but of course I wouldn't do that right now in irl because it's Father's day and you guys are nice guys in my book and even though I've never had a real dad I would not want to see some random young bro squat my own father in front of me for father's day.
Lol. This may go in my top 10 posts .. "some random young bro".. hilarious. Well done Vash. And thank you

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
That is good news.

Now we just hope that he is the sam Eddie Goldman from a few years ago.

If he is the Bears have one of the better 3-4 lines in the league.
Seriously we actually finally have a real backup NT with Pennell too. Once edwards is back from suspension this line should be able to keep everyone fresh and shut down opposing run games. Assuming Eddie is the same guy as previously

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels