WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Was enjoying Rollins Lesnar match till that old fart Taker screwed it up. Really have no interest in Taker Lesnar again.

That saved the match. Rollins can't compete with Brock. He's way too small. It's not believable that he could beat him IMO.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
That saved the match. Rollins can't compete with Brock. He's way too small. It's not believable that he could beat him IMO.

Lol and 50 year old Undertaker can? Undertaker vs Lesnar is beyond stupid. Undertaker wins, ruins Lesnar's special beast aura and makes breaking the streak practically meaningless. Lesnar wins, gains nothing and is a waste of an appearance for Taker. I cannot believe WWE Creative thought this would be a good idea.

Who the hell does Rollins face now? HHH? Kane? This is going to be awful.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol and 50 year old Undertaker can? Undertaker vs Lesnar is beyond stupid. Undertaker wins, ruins Lesnar's special beast aura and makes breaking the streak practically meaningless. Lesnar wins, gains nothing and is a waste of an appearance for Taker. I cannot believe WWE Creative thought this would be a good idea.

FUCK YOU!

Let me mark out in peace!

ob1force

Liked Posts:
FUCK YOU!

Let me mark out in peace!

LOL I love Taker too bro. But they are booking him so wrong. I would have preferred a triple threat w/ him, Lesnar, and Rollins for the title or face someone totally new like Rusev in his American Badass character or something. Shit anything besides a stupid rematch for something that happened a year in a half ago.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Shocker Cena in the world title picture, and old ads Taker vs Lesnar that means nothing and does nothing for each of them.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Godddddd FUCK CENA!

Seriously, he is the last person I want to face Rollins. If he beats Rollins, I am done. This shit has been going on for way too long.

By the way, this main event is fucking terrible, and WWE wonders why ratings are reaching new lows. SumerSlam is gonna be a ShitShow.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At this point have no interest in SS. Do not want to see Taker Lesnar again, not a fan of seeing Super Cena up against Rollins. Hopefully get an Owens Cesaro Rusev combo

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Y'all are very emotional. That was a fantastic RAW. That was a fantastic segments by Taker, Brock, and Heyman. Sting is going to get involved against the Wyatts. Brock is going to go over Taker. I doubt Cena wins the title off Rollins. If he does, I think Sheamus would get involved.

Also, you can hate Cena but he has done some excellent work in the ring all year. He has made a lot of guys look strong. He is still only 38. He isn't disappearing anytime soon.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

Taker has "mystic powers" or whatever you wish to say. His character has always had that. He looked dominant against Lesnar picking him up with ease and holding him like a rag doll. Taker is old, but is in top shape. Taker beating Lesnar does zero harm to Lesnar. Nada. Lesnar winning does not waste anything. Taker is CASH.

You had to do something to get Rollins into a more believable opponent.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Y'all are very emotional. That was a fantastic RAW. That was a fantastic segments by Taker, Brock, and Heyman. Sting is going to get involved against the Wyatts. Brock is going to go over Taker. I doubt Cena wins the title off Rollins. If he does, I think Sheamus would get involved.

Also, you can hate Cena but he has done some excellent work in the ring all year. He has made a lot of guys look strong. He is still only 38. He isn't disappearing anytime soon.

By miles one of the best RAW shows after a PPV in a LONG time.
The whole thing between Brock and Taker was phenomenal.

Rollins v Cena was excellent.

The Divas have gotten my attention. Finally the attitude era for the women is BACK! They are taking quick fast bumps just like the men.

I was so glad not to have to work last night and got to see most of it (I had to record the last hour so I could get some sleep :) )

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
After watching the last match on RAW (I had to work), I have some observations.

1) John Cena has been nothing short of spectacular since winning the US Title.
2) John reminded us all that he's the toughest man in the business.
3) John is the top pro in the game (the way he quietly handled the doctor and went on for another five minutes with his busted nose)
4) Seth Rollins needs a lot of refinement. He missed quite a bit of spots last night and if not for Cena would have made the WWE look really bad

CMPunker

Liked Posts:
Great Raw I thought. Although the Authority opening almost killed me. It's unbearable at this point, and strictly out of habit I watch.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a RAW! Dudley Boys return on New Day. Biggest mark out moment for me in years! Totally surprised. Crowd went absolutely nuts.

Ric Flair was great to see.

New Wyatt family member who is a monster

Sting to end it.

Oh and Jon Stewart taking an AA was pretty awesome. Not a lot of wrestling but some epic moments.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I am thrilled to have the Dudley's back, but the writing to bring them back was lousy. The crowd wasn't sure about the Dudley's either. At least it came across that way to me from Dish Network's broadcast on USA (Not sure if that matters)

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am thrilled to have the Dudley's back, but the writing to bring them back was lousy. The crowd wasn't sure about the Dudley's either. At least it came across that way to me from Dish Network's broadcast on USA (Not sure if that matters)

What? They absolutely exploded. Huge pop. Huge ECW chant. They were immensely over. They also went after probably the most entertaining thing going on in the WWE with New Day. You must have had your volume down because that was one of the bigger pops you are ever going to hear.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
What? They absolutely exploded. Huge pop. Huge ECW chant. They were immensely over. They also went after probably the most entertaining thing going on in the WWE with New Day. You must have had your volume down because that was one of the bigger pops you are ever going to hear.

I recorded it so I will check it out again.

I must be missing it with New Day. Millions of Dollars is more popular, but again, I think I might be the issue.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
What a RAW! Dudley Boys return on New Day. Biggest mark out moment for me in years! Totally surprised. Crowd went absolutely nuts.

Ric Flair was great to see.

New Wyatt family member who is a monster

Sting to end it.

Oh and Jon Stewart taking an AA was pretty awesome. Not a lot of wrestling but some epic moments.

A+ episode of RAW last night as long as you take out the Divas segment, which was TERRIBLE all across the board. Did Nikki really say "wins/losses don't matter?" LOL. If Cena is the disease, Nikki is the cancer in the Divas division.

Sting vs Rollins for the WWE WHC at Night of Champions has been confirmed and I am so stoked!