WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
at least they can take the title off Lesnar without him getting pinned, thus keeping him at Beast status

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sting and Orton were both in attendance tonight... neither were used.

Horrible ending... what the fuck was that, creative?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
HHH held an IRL talent meeting before RAW this week and told the Superstars that the Rumble winner has not been decided.

A lot of the experts think the winner will be a surprise and not Reigns or Bryan.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
HHH held an IRL talent meeting before RAW this week and told the Superstars that the Rumble winner has not been decided.

A lot of the experts think the winner will be a surprise and not Reigns or Bryan.

So if not those two, I want Zigler. It's time for another Heavyweight title run for him

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
He has to have something to do with the Rumble. There's no way he's just going to be written off TV with how much heat he's gained since SS.

The insiders day that current creative direction is that Sting is the vigilante that is going to recruit the fired guys and do an invasion angle leading up to Wrestlemania. Ultimately a match between Sting and HHH.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I will say this, I want nothing of an old timer of any sort winning the Rumble. That includes Cena and Orton

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
In the Rumble give me a couple of surprises. When Dolph pulled 1 and Jericho came in as #2 that was electric. Give me a future HOF'er to come in and wallop someone like Darren Young with a splash, a five count and then a toss over the ropes. Ya dig it?

bundy2.jpg
and assuming his health is ok, how about a manager to bring him to the ring:

bobbyheenan_display_image.jpg

ob1force

Liked Posts:
This is how I would bring them back. Since Rowan and Ryback are considered the least punishable in terms of their "crimes" by The Authority, let them enter the Rumble at 1 and 2. Rowan comes first to add that "what the hell?" aspect then bring Ryback in second to make the crowd go "oh shit!" An opportunity to main event Wrestlemania is on the line, let them eat each other alive.

Ziggler, on the other hand, is deemed the one who should get punished the worst, he is on Cena's level on The Authority's hate list. I don't think it would be wise to put him in the Rumble. Keep him out until after Fast Lane, which would be on the road to Wrestlemania. Let him feud with Barrett, he still has his rematch clause for the IC title; set it up for WM. Creative team should make his firing feel real.

The ONLY way Ziggler should be put in the RR, IMO, is if he comes in late and he wins it. Or does something martyr-like. For example, taking out a member or two of The Authority to improve the odds of someone like Reigns/Bryan to win it. If he comes in late, first of the all the crowd would go bonkers. He is already a huge underdog to win it, and they should not ruin his huge return pop. If Rollins beats Cena/Lesnar for the title, it would make a great storyline for the road to WM.

BUT, Bryan vs Lesnar feels like WWE's biggest moneymaker, if they're smart. The ultimate David vs Goliath story right there. Bryan wins, Rollins cashes it in, then they have an epic feud afterwards? Sign me up.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ziggler and Bryan should be the first two entrants. The crown would go nuts for Ziggler music and even go more crazy when Daniel Bryan music hits next. Two best workers in the WWE and bith have the stamina.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Ziggler and Bryan should be the first two entrants. The crown would go nuts for Ziggler music and even go more crazy when Daniel Bryan music hits next. Two best workers in the WWE and bith have the stamina.

To me, this just does not work. They are arguably the top two babyfaces on the roster now. That's like putting Stone Cold and the Rock to start off the Royal Rumble, to me it just does not make sense. Maybe you throw in one of them first but not both. Spread out the audience's pops. The beauty of the RR is the shock factor. Ziggler is best served to come in late; the longer the Rumble goes on, the more the anticipation builds up, leading to bigger reactions.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
To me, this just does not work. They are arguably the top two babyfaces on the roster now. That's like putting Stone Cold and the Rock to start off the Royal Rumble, to me it just does not make sense. Maybe you throw in one of them first but not both. Spread out the audience's pops. The beauty of the RR is the shock factor. Ziggler is best served to come in late; the longer the Rumble goes on, the more the anticipation builds up, leading to bigger reactions.

Face rarely goes against face. Thats why you can get away with it.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
long time coming for Macho. Wish he was still alive to take in that moment.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way? Im still trying to decide if I am going. Its in NOLA tonight