Donator
Liked Posts:
If it was, by now it's probably on page 33

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Deep concepts in the Bears’ offense this past season were almost non-existent. Only 9.1 percent of Trubisky’s attempts traveled at least 20 yards downfield, the fifth-lowest rate of any starter.

The funny thing was that Trubisky was kind of good at them. He had a 108.1 passer rating on those throws, the third-best in the league. With his arm, he should be at or near the top of the league in deep passing yards year in and year out. Under Nagy’s tutelage, he’ll at least get the opportunities to do so.

Most interesting part of the memo. Of course, in order to throw deep more we definitely need more speed and an improvement in protection as those deep routes obviously take time to develop.

Nicker

Liked Posts:
doesnt matter if its been posted....we like new threads around here.

thanks for the article.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic. But I agree. I hate threads that are 30 pages long. Almost every one of them have multiple arguments between posters that account for half of the posts. On top of that, who the hell has time to read through 30 pages of shit to find something they might like.

Catch all threads suck.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ladies, we are about to join the 21st century in football offense.

Thank you Pace and fuck you Angelo and Emery.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deep concepts in the Bears’ offense this past season were almost non-existent. Only 9.1 percent of Trubisky’s attempts traveled at least 20 yards downfield, the fifth-lowest rate of any starter.

The funny thing was that Trubisky was kind of good at them. He had a 108.1 passer rating on those throws, the third-best in the league. With his arm, he should be at or near the top of the league in deep passing yards year in and year out. Under Nagy’s tutelage, he’ll at least get the opportunities to do so.

Most interesting part of the memo. Of course, in order to throw deep more we definitely need more speed and an improvement in protection as those deep routes obviously take time to develop.
Just makes me want to throttle Fox, well and the beer I've had.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic. But I agree. I hate threads that are 30 pages long. Almost every one of them have multiple arguments between posters that account for half of the posts. On top of that, who the hell has time to read through 30 pages of shit to find something they might like.

Catch all threads suck.

its been the center of much debate and infighting around here lately...but yeah, i like the activity that the steady stream of threads bring. let the shitty threads die and the new ones that have slightly different angles or perspectives usually spark varying conversations and invite more voices into it.

i was on a forum that had a thread called “does fox survive?” on the 1st page. wtf...

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
its been the center of much debate and infighting around here lately...but yeah, i like the activity that the steady stream of threads bring. let the shitty threads die and the new ones that have slightly different angles or perspectives usually spark varying conversations and invite more voices into it.

i was on a forum that had a thread called “does fox survive?” on the 1st page. wtf...

Scoot is scowling at this post.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It seems every play had several guys open. I like it

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not trying to be a downer, but that's exactly what was said when Trestman was hired.

1kxup2.jpg

Mjiton

Liked Posts:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

People also forget that the offense had the least pre-snap penalties we have ever seen in a season during Trestman's first year. The players just got burned out on his approach to player management and coaching after never truly buying into it.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
People also forget that the offense had the least pre-snap penalties we have ever seen in a season during Trestman's first year. The players just got burned out on his approach to player management and coaching after never truly buying into it.

And that team had the vaunted Mel Tucker D.