You are Ryan Pace. What do you do about Kaare Vedvick?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Kaare Vedvick is essentially being auditioned by the Ravens this preseason so he can be traded.

Last preseason he was 8/9 on FG's and had 8 punts for 48 yard average.

Last night he made a 55 yarder.

If you are Pace, what pick do you give up to get him?
Tell Baltimore well take him and Pernell McPhee off their hands for free. Trade McPhee and the extra “A” to Canton, because he will be there soon anyways, for 2 lifetime passes.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No shit. I heard nothing about that. Was it just some random street fight shit or drunk bar fight shit or was it Ray Lewis trying to get away with another murder?
He went out to Fells Point(a popular nightspot neighborhood) stayed too late with ladies he met, likely walked them somewhere and got beaten and robbed.
Likely scenario in Bmore between the hours of 12am and 4am.
He couldn't remember a thing.

jive

Liked Posts:
They shouldn't trade for a kicker. They can literally be replaced by guys off the street.
BAL will have to put him on the active roster to keep him, and I doubt they would keep him around as a back up kicker. Maybe as a punter, but I don't know. If he's on the PS, then he'll probably get picked up by someone.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Give them a conditional 6th and Teddy KGB. By the way, LOL at trading for a kicker.
By the way, LOL at trading for a kicker.
10270.jpg

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Almost makes you forget that he missed half his kicks in camp.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears will have to trade for this guy. If they don’t someone else will. He will not become a free agent. For anyone who’s been paying attention, He’s too damn good and bears aren’t the only team in need of a kicker.

itll be interesting to see what Baltimore gets for this guy. I hope the bears get him and I would be fine giving the pick from Philly.

I’m not sure why this hasn’t happened yet. Get him in now to get used to teammates and coaches and kicking At Soldier ASAP.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
“Fortunately for the Ravens, some teams may be interested in Vedvik. One of those teams, according to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, is the Jets. But the Jets believe the Bears will trade for him. Jamison Hensley of ESPN also reported that the Bears could target Vedvik.”

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears will have to trade for this guy. If they don’t someone else will. He will not become a free agent. For anyone who’s been paying attention, He’s too damn good and bears aren’t the only team in need of a kicker.

itll be interesting to see what Baltimore gets for this guy. I hope the bears get him and I would be fine giving the pick from Philly.

I’m not sure why this hasn’t happened yet. Get him in now to get used to teammates and coaches and kicking At Soldier ASAP.

The minimum Bears offer should literally be the actual pick they owe Seattle if Pineiro makes the roster.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Do not rush. Let them kick a couple more weeks.

Then trade for someone before week 4. That way they can kick at Soldier in the final week and get more experience.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Do not rush. Let them kick a couple more weeks.

Then trade for someone before week 4. That way they can kick at Soldier in the final week and get more experience.
If they don’t get him now somebody else may though. Beggars can’t be choosers.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Manish Mehta
@MMehtaNYDN
Ravens kicker Kaare Vedvik is another name to watch if the Jets aren’t satisfied with any of guys trying out today. They had interest in Vedvik last summer, per sources.

But NYJ thinks the Bears will ultimately trade for him.