You dummies who want to trade Robinson

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most people who even consider a trade only do so because they think a rob won't stay. And if they don't I don't blame them. Better to get something than nothing. Only issue is who is going to do his job? Wimps is the closest thing you have body wise and a combination of jimmy g and kmet talent wise in terms of a possession receiver. None of the three come close to the talent or ideal replacement. Every person in this group gets it.

But if you think a rob and a bunch of speedsters get a title there is no sure thing of that. Hell we got robinson at a discount give his talent because he wan thought as injury prone. Many were worried he wouldn't be able to stay on the field.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
I’m afraid his skill set has been greatly diminished trying to make pathetic QBs look average. I don’t know if he can adjust to a QB who can actually throw him the ball.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If spending $25-27 million a year, which WR would you want next year Robinson or Adams (if available)? Hmm?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
If spending $25-27 million a year, which WR would you want next year Robinson or Adams (if available)? Hmm?
Neither. ARob is a great WR. But he’s not a Hopkins type of great WR. I hope they sign him to a deal. But I fear he will want to go to a team that will pay him top 3 receiver money, and that such a team will do it. I hope it’s not the Bears, and I’d rather they get something for him rather than nothing when he leaves.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone that has mentioned trading Robinson, never said it was because he lacked as a WR.
Bullshit.
If spending $25-27 million a year, which WR would you want next year Robinson or Adams (if available)? Hmm
Lol Davante Adams is not going to get $27m year. . Neither is Robinson or any other receiver in the nfl not named deandre Hopkins. JFC

he was rumored to be looking for $18M. you know.. what he was tagged at

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Bullshit.

Well I havent read everything on this board, but if you could link something to educate me, Id be more than willing to modify what I had said.

For example. I may say

Wow, what an idiot!

then follow with

Personally, I never said Robinson was a bad WR. In the limited amount of threads I had previously read, not a single individual has said he was a bad WR. Nor did they say or imply that the Bears should trade him because of his inability to play the position. This joker you pointed out is just a special breed. my apologies.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bullshit.

Lol Davante Adams is not going to get $27m year. . Neither is Robinson or any other receiver in the nfl not named deandre Hopkins. JFC

If Robinson gets 1500 yards and 11 TDs, he will not be asking for 18 mil. He is asking for a little less than what Davante Adams gets. If Adams gets 25 mil, then expect ARob wanting to get 20-23 mil a year. I think past Neasrs ONs limited his production.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
was never about the talent but the compensation

but personally, i would want them to pay him enough to keep him

pnch40

Liked Posts:
Bullshit.

disliked bc you sound like a little bitch here

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Bullshit.

I like how you call bullshit on that quote, but then base your argument on a made up rumor. The only thing I've seen Robinson himself saying is, "don't believe everything you read", which was presumably related to asking for 20m. He could've been asking for 22m for all we know.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bullshit.

Rumor I read by beat writers is that he turned down $18 million/year

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The affect of trading AR now is no where near what it could have been around the 2019 trade deadline. Could have got a first that year. Now at best you would be lucky to get a third which you would get as a comp pick anyways.

it was never about talent. It’s about cap space and where the team is at. If you’re going to have an expensive wr I guess now with a qb on a rookie deal is the right time to do it. But let’s look at the whole team first is there a better place to throw 18 mil at? What does the upcoming free agency look like? Bad ass db available? Better wrs available? How about keeping the money free for a tackle to pair with Jenkins.

just saying it isn’t all “dummies” that suggest trading him there are legit reasons to trade him

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He will be lucky to get what Golladay got, 4 years, 70 mill , 40 guaranteed. That being said, the Giants gave up nothing for Golladay, and to think Arob has anymore than a 3rd rnd pick in value (because the trade partner will still have to come up with the money to sign him) is woefully ignorant. For starters there is literally only 2 teams in the entire NFL that could execute this trade and still be under the cap, and even with a contract renegotiation, still only about 8-10 that could pull it off.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone that posts a thread about "dummies" which immediately quotes PFF should probably reexamine their life.
More about that stats within the quote mongo