DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
fistbumpbros.gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go ahead and get rid of him right away so I can start missing him.

no more hate broseph this is da cutler appreciation thread we have 10000 threads to be snarky and hate jay in lets have one where we show him da love

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
sigh... can we not have one positive cutler thread.....

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not unless he wins like 10-20 Superbowls in a row.... you new here?

lol I just figured da hell theres 8 million how much he is hated threads lets give da man one we love jay thread after all he holds how many bears passing records now

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lol I just figured da hell theres 8 million how much he is hated threads lets give da man one we love jay thread after all he holds how many bears passing records now

I know.... I get you bruh.... but Cutler is like a political figure.... discussing him will 99% of the time go negative..... in fact IMO rarely is any QB simply discussed because he is playing well.... idk maybe the Packers have tons of "Aaron Rodgers is awesome" threads but it just seems like QB play in the NFL is sensationalized.... everyone looks for the drama..... the negative. Its easy to just chill out and say nothing when a QB does well....

That being said.... I love Cutler's attitude.... makes me lol.... I have grown to love how he gets under the skin of his haters and of the Packer fans I know.... they cannot help but hate him lulz

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know.... I get you bruh.... but Cutler is like a political figure.... discussing him will 99% of the time go negative..... in fact IMO rarely is any QB simply discussed because he is playing well.... idk maybe the Packers have tons of "Aaron Rodgers is awesome" threads but it just seems like QB play in the NFL is sensationalized.... everyone looks for the drama..... the negative. Its easy to just chill out and say nothing when a QB does well....

That being said.... I love Cutler's attitude.... makes me lol.... I have grown to love how he gets under the skin of his haters and of the Packer fans I know.... they cannot help but hate him lulz
Cutler also does not care if you like him as a player. He truly lives up to

:dontcare: