Your surprising good and bad stat of the Bears/Packers game and the final score.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Good: Mack and Floyd get a sack a piece. Trubisky throws for one.

Bad: Trubisky throws a pick, which allows GB to score the go ahead TD.

More Good: Trubisky's one TD comes in the final 2 minutes, Bears win 20-17

mac bear

Liked Posts:
The good: we play better as a team than either Philadelphia or Atlanta did last night.

The bad: we play close to as badly as either Philadelphia or Atlanta last night.

Worst first game of season I have ever seen.

Better than 18-12 for either team.

Side bar. I do think Green Bay, excuse me, ‘America’s Team’, is due for a rude awakening, but like most of us, I am not sure it’ll come from us yet. Second game, yes. But this one... seeing the ugly shit i saw last night has me concerned and less enthused that we’ll fly on all cylinders yet.

Still, Bears 27 — FTP 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rextc

Liked Posts:
Bears lose 21 to 19 on missed 38 yard field goal as time expires. Bears rebound next week and reel off 7 straight wins as they start to get as a team.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I honestly think we are close, and I don't think either team will blow the other out.

Rodgers will have to do more than Trubisky because I think CHI D is better than GB D, but the problem is there is Rodgers is up to the task, has and can do more when he needs; he just can beat any D on any field.

Trubisky I expect more of the same: high 70's/ low 80's rating where he struggles in 1 or more of the 3 categories of %, yards, TDs.

The key will come down to whether he hits the 1 - 5 completions he needs to at the critical moments when they come. It is possible, and I am actively rooting for it and him. Go Bears!

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Good: NO INJURIES. Bears get to Rodgers early and often, including 3 sacks. Hold the packers to under 21 points (sucks when thats a big accomplishment).

Bad: Offense trips over itself, and its sack-eating, turnover city.

Thats the best and worst i can hope for/against.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy surprises GB by setting up the run with the Pass. We see Mitch throw 2 balls over 20 yards in the air early and gets a big gain. Howard gets close to his 100 as GB back off. Lots of quick hits for a while as Cohen and Burton find space. GB will cheat back up and we hit them deep again. Miller comes up with a couple big chain movers. One trick play.

Rodgers looks slightly better than pedestrian as we hold him in the pocket and make him throw on time. Throws a pick and a couple TDs.

Washington

Liked Posts:
The Good:
There are still 15 games left for the team to figure out how they lost to a team with supposedly 1 good player, a bad OL, no running game, and a terrible D

Back to the drawing board.