Your Top 11

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hargreaves is right there too. He had a few bad games toward the end of the season, but he's an elite potential CB. I'd put Elliott just outside that group.

Undersized and was brutal in the Bowl game.

Really nice player, but not an elite prospect.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I am intrigued by Mackensie Alexander. Love his attitude and he was easily the best CB in college football this past season. If he tests well, Hargreaves may have some competition t be the #1 CB

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Haven't looked at enough highlights to form a top 11, but I am stunned Emmanuel Ogbah isn't in the conversation on this board. I would be ecstatic if the Bears landed either him or Deforest Buckner with #11. I would rather have both of those guys over Bosa, who I think is good and would like to have, but I also believe is fairly overrated.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Haven't looked at enough highlights to form a top 11, but I am stunned Emmanuel Ogbah isn't in the conversation on this board. I would be ecstatic if the Bears landed either him or Deforest Buckner with #11. I would rather have both of those guys over Bosa, who I think is good and would like to have, but I also believe is fairly overrated.

Lacks quickness off the edge and there are questions about his motor. Not a good combination for a pass rusher.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Nkemdiche has all the talent in the world but his production just didn't match up. Extremely underwhelming production in college. I'd have him anywhere from 15-25

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
So as a consensus we're all good with the Myles Jack knee injury and missing the last 10 games of his career. Jack looks like a top-5 pick based on what he did as a sophomore.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If there's an immediate run on the top Defensive prospects, Tunsil is gone, and Pace is not enamored with the QB's left on the board, I think Treadwell has to be considered.

RisWell01

Liked Posts:

Damn i didnt watch the Bowl game. He is undersized but i would of put him on top 3 of my list. He is a good looking corner.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Bosa

2. Tunsil

3. Buckner

4. Wentz

5. Goff

6. Smith

7. Ramsey

8. Jack

9. Stanley

10. Hargeaves

11. Lawson

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

My thoughts as well and said it before the Bowl. I think it will take him a few years to be all he can be in the NFL.

With the way Drafts normally fall with surprises, QBs taken early etc, we'll probably get a player at 11. If all the top guys are off, I'd just take Jaylon Smith or one of the QBs and wait for them. I'm not into taking RBs early either but once you get beyond the elite talent at other positions, it's OK to take an elite RB so while I think it's early I consider him if the draft goes poorly and we don't like the QBs.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
If there's an immediate run on the top Defensive prospects, Tunsil is gone, and Pace is not enamored with the QB's left on the board, I think Treadwell has to be considered.

I was thinking we should try to mimic the Lions old drafting strategy of taking wide receivers every year.

Seriously, though, I will lose my shit if the bears draft a receiver in the first round.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Damn i didnt watch the Bowl game. He is undersized but i would of put him on top 3 of my list. He is a good looking corner.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Undersized stuff is overblown. He's listed at 5'11", 192. That's decent size. Granted, he'll probably measure under a legit 5'11", but he's basically the same size (if not a little bigger) than Mackenzie Alexander, who is never knocked for being undersized. He's a decent sized CB. Not a big CB by any means, but he's similar in size to guys like Janoris Jenkins, Ronald Darby, Jonathan Joseph, etc. He's bigger than Adam Jones and Tyrann Mathieu, who are also very good-to-elite CBs. Actually, Jenkins is a pretty good comp for Hargreaves, even to the college choice.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So as a consensus we're all good with the Myles Jack knee injury and missing the last 10 games of his career. Jack looks like a top-5 pick based on what he did as a sophomore.

1. A meniscus tear does not concern me one bit.

2. You are drafting Jack because he has a unique physical skill set, and should be developed into a top level player. He is the opposite of Ragland.

Personally, I am a fan of his 19 passes defenses and 4 picks in 29 career games, that is showing me that he can have an impact in coverage.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
I thought all of Jeffery's hamstring pulls and lingering injuries were due to his lack of conditioning...which was the red flag concern about him heading into the NFL draft. I would think if anything, those concerns have been proven correct.

Yes you're right.

Every single one.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
In what I think is a good order to operate:

1. Laremy Tunsil
2. Joey Bosa
3. DeForest Buckner
4. Jared Goff
5. Jalen Ramsey
6. Carson Wentz
7. Myles Jack
8. A'Shawn Robinson
9. Ronnie Stanley
10. Jaylon Smith
11. Reggie Ragland

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was thinking we should try to mimic the Lions old drafting strategy of taking wide receivers every year.

Seriously, though, I will lose my shit if the bears draft a receiver in the first round.

Why? Every WR on our roster has injury flags!!

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
RE: A'Shawn Robinson - Many people drop him down their boards becasue the DT group is so stupidly deep. I seriously think there will be a few day one starters in rounds 3-5. Just crazy, but still when looking at how he can impact a game and how important the trench war is he could be an extremely special player.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Robert Nkemdiche is my wildcard.

The Talent is crazy, but the Bears have not really shown a willingness to draft character concerns.

But they did show a willingness to bring guys with character issues in in free agency.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
RE: A'Shawn Robinson - Many people drop him down their boards becasue the DT group is so stupidly deep. I seriously think there will be a few day one starters in rounds 3-5. Just crazy, but still when looking at how he can impact a game and how important the trench war is he could be an extremely special player.

The lack of pass rush and burst is a concern.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But they did show a willingness to bring guys with character issues in in free agency.

1 guy on a min deal, with a 0 tolerance policy.

A lot different when you are talking about a 1st round pick and a huge investment.