You're Allowed 1 Pick - Who is it?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
There are a lot of experts, real or so called on CCS that fill the posts trumpeting
their "guy". It happens every year, last year, mine was JSN.

Who is your guy this year?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There are a lot of experts, real or so called on CCS that fill the posts trumpeting

Mine last year was Carter, this year it’s Harrison JR

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

It's trending towards trading Fields............so it has to be the best QB in this class, Williams.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Saying I'd prefer to take Marvin Harrison Jr is not an indictment or endorsement of Justin Fields. It's just who I would take over everyone else.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Saying I'd prefer to take Marvin Harrison Jr is not an indictment or endorsement of Justin Fields. It's just who I would take over everyone else.
Every position on an offense has to scare the opposition, that is how championship teams are built. In the NFC, look at the 49ers. they are loaded with talent from the offensive line through the tight ends. Every position has players that force the defense to adjust and overcompensate. The Bears offense is not comparable to the 49ers offensive personnel. But, we have a chance to build our offense through the draft and free agency to be quite formidable next season. Go Bears...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Last year it was Zay Flowers and this year i'm going with my guy Braden Fiske (DT FSU) but he's probably going somewhere late 2nd or somewhere in the 3rd.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

I know a lot of people are expecting me to write Marvin Harrison, Jr., but I’m big on Cooper DeJean. However, the other reason I’m going with him is that I wouldn’t take any WR over MHJ, including Brian Thomas, Jr., whom I’m very high on, but I would take Cooper DeJean over any player not named MHJ!

So Copper DeJean is my dude that isn’t named MHJ.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I know a lot of people are expecting me to write Marving Harrison, Jr., but I’m big on Cooper DeJean. However, the other reason I’m going with him is that I wouldn’t take any WR over MHJ, including Brian Thomas, Jr., whom I’m very high on, but I would take Cooper DeJean over any player not named MHJ!

So Copper DeJean is my dude that isn’t named MHJ.
Wait are you saying there's people on here saying they would take another WR over MHJ in this draft? Wouldn't shock me if true but kinda would shock me cause it's a dumb take.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Wait are you saying there's people on here saying they would take another WR over MHJ in this draft? Wouldn't shock me if true but kinda would shock me cause it's a dumb take.
There is a dude who likes Nabers more than MHJ. But that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying everyone wants MHJ. So I’m going with a different dude.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Caleb Williams.