★☆★☆★ Super Bowl 48 IGT: Seahawks vs Broncos ★☆★☆★

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
the point im trying to make is when I look at a list of qbs when im trying to decide whos the best all time skin color isn't even in the equation

lol but it has nothing to do with your willingness of acceptance which i commend you for trust me

but this being only the second time a person of black decadent winning the most prestigious championship in sports playing winning the most prestigious position in sports is kind of a moment..not a huge one in this day in age yes but still a moment

i totally get what you're saying and how it's different now and every one is equal and not 3/5 of a human and what not but representation is still a problem when the percentages are still heavily balanced in one direction of the scale

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ive lived all over the east coast from nyc to Miami and I personally haven't seen any sign of these white only fountains and such and many different races have worked side by side with me making the same money with the same opportunities. fact is America today as far as racewise is where it was ment to be we are all equals. so enough enough

And here comes im a white victim card

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
lol but it has nothing to do with your willingness of acceptance which i commend you for trust me

but this being only the second time a person of black decadent winning the most prestigious championship in sports playing winning the most prestigious position in sports is kind of a moment..not a huge one in this day in age yes but still a moment

i totally get what you're saying and how it's different now and every one is equal and not 3/5 of a human and what not but representation is still a problem when the percentages are still heavily balanced in one direction of the scale

trivia question--what year in the BCS era did all 4 winning teams have a black QB?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

You are a part of the problem, son. As long as race matters to you, how do you expect it to not matter to others? Hell, I didn't even know Jay's son was black until you brought it up.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok Tom Jackson, let's relax on the Seahawks dicksucking.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think this is the first time since I started watching football in the mid 80s that the Superbowl has been won by a QB not considered among the elite in the game, for three straight years (Eli, Flacco, Wilson).

Hmm.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this is the first time since I started watching football in the mid 80s that the Superbowl has been won by a QB not considered among the elite in the game, for three straight years (Eli, Flacco, Wilson).

Hmm.

reminds me of trent dilfers championship,

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
You are a part of the problem, son. As long as race matters to you, how do you expect it to not matter to others? Hell, I didn't even know Jay's son was black until you brought it up.

but sparty how in gods name do you tell a group of people who traditionally has never seen one of their own make it to such a high level to not feel some kind of happiness for it???

if hiliary gets elected how do you think women are going to feel?

it's easy to sit back and take the "act like you been there before" high road when someone you could relate to is on top of space mountain year in and year out

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
reminds me of trent dilfers championship,

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

Well, I guess Dilfer, Brady, Brad Johnson sort of counts since Brady wasn't considered elite at the time yet.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
but sparty how in gods name do you tell a group of people who traditionally has never seen one of their own make it to such a high level to not feel some kind of happiness for it???

if hiliary gets elected how do you think women are going to feel?

it's easy to sit back and take the "act like you been there before" high road when someone you could relate to is on top of space mountain year in and year out
You shouldn't have been happy for Obama just cause he's black. That shouldn't matter. All that matters in that case is that all these presidential candidates are pigs acting as puppets for the plutocracy that controls this sorry ass nation.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
On a sidenote, only the Bears could be the team to have a history of terrible offenses and great defenses, and finally turn that around completely on its head the very year that defense wins championships again.

Unbelievable.