Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ok Tom Jackson, let's relax on the Seahawks dicksucking.
Better to up play a whole team then one player though. Can you imagine if Denver was the team that blew out Seattle? All the dick sucking that would have been on Peyton Manning. I'm glad Seattle won the game.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
token1.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
On a sidenote, only the Bears could be the team to have a history of terrible offenses and great defenses, and finally turn that around completely on its head the very year that defense wins championships again.

Unbelievable.
The new offense is a fun change but will go nowhere without the missing defense now . . .and that POS at QB who needs all the help a great defense affords an offense.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My kids made me watch it with them. I didn't get it. Who's on whose team or was it just a puppy football battle royal?

If it was a puppy football battle royal, then where was Michael Vick to promote it?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
us as in black people..2nd black quarterback in the history to the nfl to win one..that's big

Really? A guy wins a SB on a team you don't root for, and he brought it home for you because he's black?

i don't root for Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre. I never felt they brought one home for me.