☆☆☆☆ CCS 2015 Forum Awards☆☆☆☆

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hometown Jimmy is my new nomination for Armchair GM in a good way. I will amend my list

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh my, what's causing all this? It ain't what it used to be. Watered down, too sissyish, a shell of what it once was. Perhaps because Lance is just a shell of what he was. He sold out, got stupid, way too girly. I think it had something to do with the way I kicked his ass in that Build a team thing. Perhaps I should have shown more mercy . . .nah.

I'll play along just for you dummies

Most Valuable Poster(MVP) of the year: Obviously this is all me. Could not possibly be anyone but me but I cannot vote for myself so I'm gonna say Bearmick. True, He's a bit too much of a Forte fanboy and has gotten a bit soft and lost that trolling feeling but I saw him get some votes in this category so maybe I can put him over the top, for old times' sake.

Favorite Poster of the year: Gonna say Urblock. Probably not my favorite but he's still ok by me. When I got my month and then some ban, this was the guy I went after to test the limits. Everybody but him went all righteous talking 'bout I crossed this line and that line, blah, blah, blah but Urblock took it in stride and thought nothing of it while all the other posters who read that thread were like :drama: Haha. Peace, Urblock.

Funniest Poster of the year: None of you are funny, to be honest. How long do we have to pretend this stuff about pigeons is funny, or gravy . . .er . .sauce? Whatever. You all suck! Not Funny at all. I don't give a huck-a-fuck about da back end of a pigeon's ass. . . although they say things were a lot better before USPS took over for carrier pigeons. WTF, I'm just going to pick someone at random since you're all so damn unfunny. I'll say Daabears just cause I think he's a good poster and want to fit the jackass in here somewhere.

Rookie of the year: Who's a rookie? Give it to Johnny the white 2Pac just for the hell of it.

Meltdown Of the Year: HeHateMe That's right. Oh, yeah, he melted down.

Armchair GM of the year: WC

Potato of the year: Not sure what this is but if it's a bad thing, I'll say Ares.

Meatball of the year: Come to your senses, you've been out riding Jay's jock for so long . . .Desperadobro, ya silly bastard.

Worst Poster of the year: IDK, let's say Fisch, man, cause he's been slacking.

Most Sensitive poster of the year: Damn, there's so many. PIB was fishing for some votes though so I'm giving it to him. He does cry a lot too. Then he goes into that pathetic obvious sarcastic mode and, I tell you true, it gets pretty damn pathetic and tiresome.

Best Mod of the year: Scoot. Seems more active than the others and the village of the banned kind of a good idea. Next time I get banned, Scoot, just say a few kind words about me cause I'm kind of sensitive . . . if you listen to the dopes who said I was in this thread.

Worst Mod of the year: Crystallas. Never fixed the archive problem in the B & I subforum so I had no chance to save Monk from the other bullies. I could have and would have saved him if only I was afforded the opportunity. No hard feelings really, he's a bright fella and does a lot for this MB otherwise so, yeah, fuck him anyway.

Biggest(Best) Troll of the year: Either BearsFan51 is dumb as poop on a stick, or he's trolling constantly and, if he is trolling, I have to award that kind of effort and commitment.

Worst Troll of the year: That guy, Grimson. I told him to change his damn avatar and he didn't so screw him and the avatar with the twitch he rode in on.

Best Giffer of the year: Giffer? Giffer? I'll give it to Mrs. Stone

Best Avatar of the year: I'll give it to OleTard cause I think I should give him something. He's really the most sensitive too but I didn't want to give him that award for fear it would hurt him too much.

Last edited:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh my, what's causing all this? It ain't what it used to be. Watered down, too sissyish, a shell of what it once was. Perhaps because Lance is just a shell of what he was. He sold out, got stupid, way too girly. I think it had something to do with the way I kicked his ass in that Build a team thing. Perhaps I should have shown more mercy . . .nah.

Most Valuable Poster(MVP) of the year: Obviously this is all me. Could not possibly be anyone but me but I cannot vote for myself so I'm gonna say Bearmick. True, He's a bit too much of a Forte fanboy and has gotten a bit soft and lost that trolling feeling but I saw him get some votes in this category so maybe I can put him over the top, for old times' sake.

Favorite Poster of the year: Gonna say Urblock. Probably not my favorite but he's still ok by me. When I got my month and then some ban, this was the guy I went after to test the limits. Everybody but him went all righteous talking 'bout I crossed this line and that line, blah, blah, blah but Urblock took it in stride and thought nothing of it while all the other posters who read that thread were like :drama: Haha. Peace, Urblock.

Funniest Poster of the year: None of you are funny, to be honest. How long do we have to pretend this stuff about pigeons is funny, or gravy . . .er . .sauce? Whatever. You all suck! Not Funny at all. I don't give a huck-a-fuck about da back end of a pigeon's ass. . . although they say things were a lot better before UPS took over for carrier pigeons. WTF, I'm just going to pick someone at random since you're all so damn unfunny. I'll say Daabears just cause I think he's a good poster and want to fit the jackass in here somewhere.

Rookie of the year: Who's a rookie? Give it to Johnny the white 2Pac just for the hell of it.

Potato of the year: Not sure what this is but if it's a bad thing, I'll say Ares.

Meatball of the year: Come to your senses, you've been out riding Jay's jock for so long . . .Desperadobro, ya silly bastard.

Most Sensitive poster of the year: Damn, there's so many. PIB was fishing for some votes though so I'm giving it to him. He does cry a lot too. Then he goes into that pathetic obvious sarcastic mode and, I tell you true, it gets pretty damn pathetic and tiresome.

Best Mod of the year: Scoot. Seems more active than the others and the village of the banned kind of a good idea. Next time I get banned, Scoot, just say a few kind words about me cause I'm kind of sensitive . . . if you listen to the dopes who said I was in this thread.

Worst Mod of the year: Crystallas. Never fixed the archive problem in the B & I subforum so I had no chance to save Monk from the other bullies. I could have and would have saved him if only I was afforded the opportunity. No hard feelings really, he's a bright fella and does a lot for this MB otherwise so, yeah, fuck him anyway.

Biggest(Best) Troll of the year: Either BearsFan51 is dumb as poop on a stick, or he's trolling constantly and, if he is trolling, I have to award that kind of effort and commitment.

Worst Troll of the year: That guy, Grimson. I told him to change his damn avatar and he didn't so screw him and the avatar with the twitch he rode in on.

Best Avatar of the year: I'll give it to OleTard cause I think I should give him something. He's really the most sensitive too but I didn't want to give him that award for fear it would hurt him too much.

Classic!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hey, if all the kewl kids are done jerking each other off can we go back to talking real footbaw?

LanceStone

Liked Posts:

AaronRodgersposeswiththeVinceLombardiTrophycopy_zps8503ffd0.jpg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Funniest Poster of the year: None of you are funny, to be honest. How long do we have to pretend this stuff about pigeons is funny, or gravy . . .er . .sauce? Whatever. You all suck! Not Funny at all. I don't give a huck-a-fuck about da back end of a pigeon's ass. . . although they say things were a lot better before USPS took over for carrier pigeons. WTF, I'm just going to pick someone at random since you're all so damn unfunny. I'll say Daabears just cause I think he's a good poster and want to fit the jackass in here somewhere.

mythbusters.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You can have a drink out of my Biggest(Best) Troll of the year award Spartan.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Most Valuable Poster(MVP) of the year: none

Favorite Poster of the year: none

Funniest Poster of the year: someone

Rookie of the year:

rookie-of-the-year-pitcher.jpg

Meltdown Of the Year: cheddar cheese

Armchair GM of the year: phil emery

Potato of the year: Mr.

Meatball of the year: some hamburger, veal, pork mix product

Worst Poster of the year: chapter 27 (2007)

Most Sensitive poster of the year: some racist pc homo

Best Mod of the year: a The Wolf Among Us mod

Worst Mod of the year: yay

Car-mods-610x457.jpg

Biggest(Best) Troll of the year: panda

Worst Troll of the year: packer fan

Best Giffer of the year: thats gay

Best Avatar of the year: the blue and orange one

Rookie of the Year is a good movie.