☆☆☆☆ CCS 2015 Forum Awards☆☆☆☆

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Oh my, what's causing all this? It ain't what it used to be. Watered down, too sissyish, a shell of what it once was. Perhaps because Lance is just a shell of what he was. He sold out, got stupid, way too girly. I think it had something to do with the way I kicked his ass in that Build a team thing. Perhaps I should have shown more mercy . . .nah.

I'll play along just for you dummies

Most Valuable Poster(MVP) of the year: Obviously this is all me. Could not possibly be anyone but me but I cannot vote for myself so I'm gonna say Bearmick. True, He's a bit too much of a Forte fanboy and has gotten a bit soft and lost that trolling feeling but I saw him get some votes in this category so maybe I can put him over the top, for old times' sake.

Favorite Poster of the year: Gonna say Urblock. Probably not my favorite but he's still ok by me. When I got my month and then some ban, this was the guy I went after to test the limits. Everybody but him went all righteous talking 'bout I crossed this line and that line, blah, blah, blah but Urblock took it in stride and thought nothing of it while all the other posters who read that thread were like :drama: Haha. Peace, Urblock.

Funniest Poster of the year: None of you are funny, to be honest. How long do we have to pretend this stuff about pigeons is funny, or gravy . . .er . .sauce? Whatever. You all suck! Not Funny at all. I don't give a huck-a-fuck about da back end of a pigeon's ass. . . although they say things were a lot better before USPS took over for carrier pigeons. WTF, I'm just going to pick someone at random since you're all so damn unfunny. I'll say Daabears just cause I think he's a good poster and want to fit the jackass in here somewhere.

Rookie of the year: Who's a rookie? Give it to Johnny the white 2Pac just for the hell of it.

Meltdown Of the Year: HeHateMe That's right. Oh, yeah, he melted down.

Armchair GM of the year: WC

Potato of the year: Not sure what this is but if it's a bad thing, I'll say Ares.

Meatball of the year: Come to your senses, you've been out riding Jay's jock for so long . . .Desperadobro, ya silly bastard.

Worst Poster of the year: IDK, let's say Fisch, man, cause he's been slacking.

Most Sensitive poster of the year: Damn, there's so many. PIB was fishing for some votes though so I'm giving it to him. He does cry a lot too. Then he goes into that pathetic obvious sarcastic mode and, I tell you true, it gets pretty damn pathetic and tiresome.

Best Mod of the year: Scoot. Seems more active than the others and the village of the banned kind of a good idea. Next time I get banned, Scoot, just say a few kind words about me cause I'm kind of sensitive . . . if you listen to the dopes who said I was in this thread.

Worst Mod of the year: Crystallas. Never fixed the archive problem in the B & I subforum so I had no chance to save Monk from the other bullies. I could have and would have saved him if only I was afforded the opportunity. No hard feelings really, he's a bright fella and does a lot for this MB otherwise so, yeah, fuck him anyway.

Biggest(Best) Troll of the year: Either BearsFan51 is dumb as poop on a stick, or he's trolling constantly and, if he is trolling, I have to award that kind of effort and commitment.

Worst Troll of the year: That guy, Grimson. I told him to change his damn avatar and he didn't so screw him and the avatar with the twitch he rode in on.

Best Giffer of the year: Giffer? Giffer? I'll give it to Mrs. Stone

Best Avatar of the year: I'll give it to OleTard cause I think I should give him something. He's really the most sensitive too but I didn't want to give him that award for fear it would hurt him too much.

You disliked me stating that I was the most Special person person on this board and I don't even make your list? Get vaccinated

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
MVP: Bearmick
Favorite: Too many to mention…
Funniest: BearsBud
Rookie: Grimson
Meltdown: Cobbland
Armchair: Windy
Best Mod: Scoot
Giffer: Sandcastle
Sensitive: Everyone other than BearsBud

I must have missed Cobbland's meltdown? When and why did this happen? Well, I can probably guess the why, but when?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
cobbland felt an innocent man's wife should have continual miscarriages if I remember correctly.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I must have missed Cobbland's meltdown? When and why did this happen? Well, I can probably guess the why, but when?

It's somewhere in the Ferguson thread. It was pretty epic, but good luck sifting through that mess...

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It's somewhere in the Ferguson thread. It was pretty epic, but good luck sifting through that mess...

I figured it was something with race. Yeah, I avoided that thread because it seemed out of control before I even got there. Looks like that's where your sig came from.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I figured it was something with race. Yeah, I avoided that thread because it seemed out of control before I even got there. Looks like that's where your sig came from.

Yup lol. "Fuck Darren Wilson's wife (I hope each time she's pregnant it ends in a miscarriage)" is just a snippet from his first post back after his 24 hour ban.

Last edited:

Nick80

[video=youtube;e3UB-3-Dbl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3UB-3-Dbl4[/video]

malcore

I'm Canadian, we don't vote.

I would like to proffer a few points of order for the future.

1. The more I think about it, the more I feel Spartan should be not a mod, but the mod.

2. Gustav should be allowed to post in locked threads.

3. The following should post here again:

Stapler
Les Grossman
Happy Human 1001

4. I think you all are an alt account of one user. Except fisch.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Malcore is a top 3 poster in this whole thing

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

1. The more I think about it, the more I feel Spartan should be not a mod, but the mod.

3. The following should post here again:

Stapler
Les Grossman
Happy Human 1001

4. I think you all are an alt account of one user. Except fisch.

Whatever happened to those guys?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Was Happy Human the guy who would do all the news links? Like everyday?

I think I shit on him for doing that, but damn't, I miss those threads.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yeah, wtf happened to him. And Happy Human. He was cool too.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have I gotten a vote for anything yet? I hope not

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
am I winning the meatball vote yet?

haha im way too lazy to scan through this monster and count I don't envy lance that part of this thread

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
am I winning the meatball vote yet?

haha im way too lazy to scan through this monster and count I don't envy lance that part of this thread

Sorry bro, despbro running away with that one. He went serious bro the last few weeks.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
dam I never win anything