Donator
Liked Posts:
I vote Vinson ROTY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could I even be considered a rookie starting in 2012?

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
In my mind, anything is possible

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well thanks for the one and only vote I would expect to get.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most Valuable Poster(MVP) of the year: LanceStone

Favorite Poster of the year: HeHateMe

Funniest Poster of the year: Snorch

Rookie of the year: Grimson

Meltdown Of the Year: Biggie

Armchair GM of the year: Windy

Potato of the year: Despbro

Meatball of the year: BearsBud

Worst Poster of the year: Ommy

Most Sensitive poster of the year: Celks

Best Mod of the year: Clone

Worst Mod of the year: SilenceS

Biggest(Best) Troll of the year: HeHateMe

Worst Troll of the year: conte rocks (aka cutlerissemielite)

Best Giffer of the year: Nick80

Best Avatar of the year: Sevvy

VwQjqYa.gif

Bra, I shared my pigeon story with you and worst mod me. Good thing I'm not a real mod or I would pigeon fuck ya

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well thanks for the one and only vote I would expect to get.

You actually got my vote for Best Lurker but there is no category. Also, just because you lurk doesn't mean you shouldn't vote. In my mind, Lurker's votes are more meaningful than some more prolific posters because they lack the gravity of an agenda.

For instance, Despbro voted me most sensitive and biggest meltdown, for which there is no evidence except for in future posts from me if he fails to produce evidence very soon. I mean what the FUCK would make him say that??? I'm like the poster with ZERO sensitivity because I'm just messing around most the time. WHY would sarcastic banter make me SENSITIVE? Also, MELTDOWNS????

I've only "melted down" when I'm trying to make a point for lulz, and am completely unflappable behind the monitor. It's bullshit that Despbro would call me sensitive. I mean, he's just projecting his sensitivity on ME, because I'm never serious but he's super serious, right? I really can't believe this shit. If I win most sensitive poster and biggest meltdown I'm gonna ask RUSH to delete my account, and you guys will fucking miss me and if he doesn't, then I will create a thousand "bud" alts and get each of them banned until Crys the Mod figures out away to ban me from the ENTIRE INTERNET.

Bottom line: I am NOT a "sensitive poster" by ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. ANd for you FUCKTARDS that think I am, and think that I've EVER MELTED DOWN, EVER (which is completely a fucking fabrication) you can all GO TO HELL.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You actually got my vote for Best Lurker but there is no category. Also, just because you lurk doesn't mean you shouldn't vote. In my mind, Lurker's votes are more meaningful than some more prolific posters because they lack the gravity of an agenda.

For instance, Despbro voted me most sensitive and biggest meltdown, for which there is no evidence except for in future posts from me if he fails to produce evidence very soon. I mean what the FUCK would make him say that??? I'm like the poster with ZERO sensitivity because I'm just messing around most the time. WHY would sarcastic banter make me SENSITIVE? Also, MELTDOWNS????

I've only "melted down" when I'm trying to make a point for lulz, and am completely unflappable behind the monitor. It's bullshit that Despbro would call me sensitive. I mean, he's just projecting his sensitivity on ME, because I'm never serious but he's super serious, right? I really can't believe this shit. If I win most sensitive poster and biggest meltdown I'm gonna ask RUSH to delete my account, and you guys will fucking miss me and if he doesn't, then I will create a thousand "bud" alts and get each of them banned until Crys the Mod figures out away to ban me from the ENTIRE INTERNET.

Bottom line: I am NOT a "sensitive poster" by ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. ANd for you FUCKTARDS that think I am, and think that I've EVER MELTED DOWN, EVER (which is completely a fucking fabrication) you can all GO TO HELL.

Relax, man. We are just messing with u too.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who are you and why did you vote me most sensitive? I don't even talk to you

Umm, are you messing with me like the last few pages? If not, uh, you're sorta legitimizing my choice. If so, you're hilarious. Wish I paid attention to everything on the board so I could pick up the little things about everyone

And I'm repping you because I don't want your feelings to be hurt.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Umm, are you messing with me like the last few pages? If not, uh, you're sorta legitimizing my choice. If so, you're hilarious. Wish I paid attention to everything on the board so I could pick up the little things about everyone

And I'm repping you because I don't want your feelings to be hurt.

I love you man.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Relax, man. We are just messing with u too.

wait, "WE???"

What the fuck is THAT supposed to mean???

Are you and despbro brobros???

He doesn't even like da hawks and mocks you guys for that "tazer, kaner, steegz" shit all the fucking time. I don't have time for this shit if you guys think it's funny troll me then I can just go back to focusing on my relationship with my wife, family and career.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most Valuable Poster(MVP) of the year: Bears26 - keep those timely tweets coming

Favorite Poster of the year: Olegrade

Funniest Poster of the year: Cago

Meltdown Of the Year: Biggie

Armchair GM of the year: Windy

Meatball of the year: DaBears23

Worst Poster of the year: UrlacherBears54Life

Most Sensitive poster of the year: BB

Best Mod of the year: Nvan

Worst Mod of the year: SilenceS (more a comment about his posting than his modding, about which I know nothing tbh)

Biggest(Best) Troll of the year: Despbro - troll savant

Worst Troll of the year: Spart - the little miss can't-be-wrong act is tired. Very tired.

Best Giffer of the year: Nick

Best Avatar of the year: Sevvy/digits - the classics never get old

I don't even know who you are. Glad I could make an impression doh

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
So my most sensitive vote goes to HHM. Glad that takes the heat off me. [emoji1]

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't even know who you are. Glad I could make an impression doh

You're a mod? You do suck at modding then.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
wait, "WE???"

What the fuck is THAT supposed to mean???

Are you and despbro brobros???

He doesn't even like da hawks and mocks you guys for that "tazer, kaner, steegz" shit all the fucking time. I don't have time for this shit if you guys think it's funny troll me then I can just go back to focusing on my relationship with my wife, family and career.

We as in he is me

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We as in he is me

If he was YOU then he wouldn't have so many nominations for various awards in his short time here. BTW, have you even voted yet?

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he was YOU then he wouldn't have so many nominations for various awards in his short time here. BTW, have you even voted yet?

I had nominations

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
my bad. i'm sorry (if it upsets you) that i just tune you out most of the time...

Just calm down man. You're melting down again. I can't believe you're so sensitive.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
duh.

did you vote though?

Clyde for MVP

Ares for funniest

Clone for best mod

Nvan for worst mod

And that one guy for rookie... You know.... What's his name