CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Most Valuable Poster(MVP) of the year: Clyde

Favorite Poster of the year: Spartan

Funniest Poster of the year: Ares

Rookie of the year: vinson

Meltdown Of the Year:biggie

Armchair GM of the year: Biff

Potato of the year: Tater...I don't know what this award is for... But I think I've seen a poster named tater

Meatball of the year: desbro

Worst Poster of the year: aaronitout

Most Sensitive poster of the year: he hate me

Best Mod of the year: clone

Worst Mod of the year: nvan

Biggest(Best) Troll of the year: ommy

Worst Troll of the year: tardigrade

Best Giffer of the year: nick

Best Avatar of the year:bears bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new monk is a jerk. Monk how do you feel about josh mcdaniels?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welp, I also voted you the worst mod. Mostly because its like you're a gimped mod with really no authority. Its more like they patted you on the head and said you could have the honorary title.

I'm ok with that

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would vote for biff but that would make me a racist.

malcore

FIFM, because stoned sarcasm doesn't always work.

Anyway.

Most Valuable Poster(MVP) of the year: tard69, because he just has a genuine sense of humour, and is the one poster here who is able to, and does, have casual conversations with almost anybody about almost anything. Like a combination of (and I mean this in the best way), early Dennis Miller, early Christopher Hitchens, the guy you went to high school with, and the neighbour you actually like.

I have to mention a lot of people here though, because they all keep me coming back:

hhm, nick, bearmick, spartan, ommy, botfly, lance, sculpt, monk, xero, wcl, pib, spear, number51, drgonzo, onebud, ft, jester,t j, shifty, nvan,t heapostate, gustav, bnb, jesushalaschrist, ruprecht, ijpt, cago, hbk, gpphat, iueyedoc, and even desbro and bearsbud. (a lot more to mention, but you can only whore for so many thanks in one post)

and to all you guys who have disappeared a bit from the boards into chatzy, I never enter there because I'm old, private to a fault, chatrooms aren't my forte, and I like everyone the way I know them on the forum.

Favorite Poster of the year: Urblock (I agree with Spartan here. Urblock seems to know who he is, and is totally cool with it. Not that I am presuming to know who he is. Just a bit jealous maybe.)

Funniest Poster of the year: HBK, (Ever since he learned how to post an image, combined with his Jack Kerouac/Jethro Bodine posting style, he is the guy who has made me actually lol the most.)

Rookie of the year: Because Douche isn't actually a rookie, Grimson. And because Grimson isn't actually a rookie, Douche. A scratch, I guess. Welcome fellas. :shifty:

Meltdown Of the Year: Biggie. I liked him and hope he's back posting under another name. If he is, peace.

Armchair GM of the year: _ _ _, for his one note, late in the game, continuous hatred of Cutler, and because I am starting to wonder if he is soothsayer from the cbmb, who did the same with Angelo. And while I am a fellow prog rock/fusion fan, Return to Forever? Really?

Potato of the year: BearSpud ... waits for pm calling me a mook or dick, or even better, some sort of Canadian jab.

Meatball of the year: WindyCity, mainly because he was so very manstrualphrenic for a period there.

Worst Poster of the year: EDUMB, #pharmopseudophilophobic*******

Most Sensitive poster of the year: Celks316's Stunt Double Pride

Best Mod of the year: Crys, because he keeps it all chuggging along, and is a fellow PKD fan.

DMelt gets metion because he is a dam good poster.

Worst Mod of the year: X, because he's been absent with good reason, and I wanted to mention him so I could wish him and his family the best for the New Year.

Biggest(Best) Troll of the year: HHM. Deft. Skilled. A modern day Renaissance Man. The Enlightened Brute Samaritan, so to speak. A permaban would be cause for everyone to go full giantpanda/firefox/bearsmod1/winning. (Spear came on strong in recent weeks, out of the blue)

Worst Troll of the year: Cago, because he actually isn't a troll, has a huge heart, and I wanted him to get a vote that wasn't a conglomeration of names.

-Dick's Stunt Double gets a minor mention, because when he does troll, I'm not sure if he knows it. ;)

Best Giffer of the year: I don't want to be a deciding factor between Nick and HBK, and Lance's style of posting gifs is a completely different concern that cannot be addressed in a silly popularity poll. I have to give my vote to DoubleDown. His references can be difficult to catch. He's subtle. I admit, I don't get most of his references. But when I do think I have followed his train of thought, the journey there is always entertaining.

Best Avatar of the year:
XSakInE.gif
partly because it opened a door most thought was shut.

HHM is right. Added a couple of names.

Also want to add that fucker prgray to the list of those who should post here again.

I mentioned one poster in here 4 goddam times. He should now how important he is to my enjoyment here.

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
HHM is right. Added a couple of names.

Also want to add that fucker prgray to the list of those who should post here again.

I mentioned one poster in here 3 goddam times. He should now how important he is to my enjoyment here.

<3!

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
The new monk is a jerk. Monk how do you feel about josh mcdaniels?

That was mostly for your trolling news threads. Love josh. Tebowmania my friend