⭐⭐⭐O' FISHL⭐⭐⭐ SNF IGT: Bears @ Texans (Best Mistake You Ever Made Edition)

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Texans

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Bears for trading the first overall pick to the Panthers

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Texans for losing the first overall pick to the Bears

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am loving the passion of the defense.
Defense feels like it could be better than it is. The conservatism between the 20s sets up do-or-die scenarios that the Bear D wins more often than they should because they are that good, but Flus shouldn't be putting them in that situation.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I don't know what else you could possibly want from the defense today. They're playing great. Offense just still struggling to find their way.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
That interception was on Moore. He needs to make that play. Was a perfect ball placement from Williams. Williams put it in a spot where his receiver should adjust to the ball, which Moore did, just missed the ball.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It really is the damndest thing.

You can change coaches, quarterback, play callers, GMs, offensive weapons—-Doesn’t matter. The Bears offense will ALWAYS look the same.

The one time in my life they had a legitimately good offense was when they got a fucking CFL coach.
Grow the Football!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like these playcalls are mandated by ownership or something. It doesn’t matter who’s playing or calling the plays it always looks the same
I think that lack of oline and investment on it, has hampered majority of OC's here...if they could block and were getting at least 4 ypc, it would be different and have better results

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Give him shit all you want, but Flus has done a good job with the defense today. If the offense was competent, the defense is doing more than enough to win against an elite offense.

This defense has high potential one of the best DB groups in the NFL.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Geeze, Williams is looking better tonight forgetting how bad the o line is playing. He is a rookie, it takes a minute ABD no one was expecting the Bears to win this game. In fact, they are playing better than I expected.

superchops70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Wichita State Shockers
Williams is the biggest bust since Ryan Leaf. How was this guy viewed as a "generational talent"? I never watched him play a down in college but did his arm strength just totally disappear?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I don't know what else you could possibly want from the defense today. They're playing great. Offense just still struggling to find their way.
A lot of it is the poor penalties from the oline and Waldron has called back to back bad games.